kefi

surprise update!

completely unedited, didn't even read over it once so many typos would be here

----------------------------------------------------------------------

kefi

(n.) (greek.)

meaning;- spirit of joy and enthusiasm

----------------------------------------------------------------------

recommended songs for this chapter:-

i. thattan thattan - karnan
ii. ennadi mayavi nee - vada chennai

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If Ashwin could describe the dynamics of his and Sivaangi's relationship he would say it was like a potent potion inside a box. It was ever flowing but subtle, smoothing through the cracks of his heart and brought his soul to life.

It was like second skin to him, to be loved by her. He didn't know anything else, honestly. It was never overbearing or pressuring, it was like a petal over a stone. A splash of color in his monochrome world.

He always knew he needed her. But it wasnt in the way where he couldn't function without her but she was like an immediate source of shelter for him.

The whole world could call him crazy but he would still crash right into her arms because he felt safe there.

That's how he felt right now. Watching his friends, Sivaangi and Advik laugh and eat, he didn't know peak satisfaction until then. The numerous cars he could afford right now couldn't stand a chance against her smile or the excitement in Advik's eyes.

They wee seated outside the shop. Wooden benches with tables were placed over a small gazebo. Fairy lights hung from everywhere and overall gave a very rustic vibe.. Take-out Chinese food was on the table, along with laughter and happiness.

"Uncle!"

He looked down and saw Advik standing infront of him. "Uncle, nejamave ungaluku amma va munadiye theriyuma?"

Ashwin looked at Sivaangi with an amused smile. He nodded, "Yeah. Yen?"

Advik huffed, "Appo neenga ennaku football velayada solli tharuvingala?"

Suriya laughed, "Dei, avan waste uh naa solli tharen."

Ashwin raised an eyebrow, "Yaaru? Naa waste? Pona thadava goal keeping panren tharai ah thadavitu iruntha?"

Kavi laughed and said, "Dei, ivunga rendu perum waste uh. Naanum unga amma vum coaching class sethu vidarom."

Sivaangi groaned, "Aiyo. En paisa ellame ivan coaching class ke poidum."

Advik shook his head, "Illa. Ennaku driver uncle than solli tharnaum."

Ashwin grinned and held out his hand for a high-five.

Suriya asked, "Yen? Avar kitta mattum?"

Advik whispered, "Avar special."

Ashwin immediately looked at Sivaangi, wondering if her mind also thought of the same memory. Her glistening eyes told him that she did. He smiled at her and she winked at him. He gasped slightly and she laughed. Kavi furrowed her eyebrows,