annahme

annahme

(n.) (german)

meaning:- acceptance

----------------------------------------------------------------------

recommended songs:-

i. idhayathil etho ondru - yennai arindhal
ii. hawa hawa - sethupathi

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay never try to wait for the ball alright? Tackle it from your opponent"

Advik nodded at Ashwin's words, wiping his sweaty forehead with his sleeve. Advik kicked the ball into the air and Ashwin drabbled with it before Advik swiftly went behind and tackled it from him and smacked it right into the net. He grinned at Ashwin who smiled back.

"Apadi than. Amazing."

He ruffled his hair affectionately and said, "That's enough for today."

Advik rushed to the benches and pulled out his water bottle and drank thirstily. Ashwin sat on the bench and texted Sivaangi that they were done and coming home. Advik sat down next to him and fiddled with the bottle before asking,

"Next week football team ku tryouts iruku." he said.

Ashwin smiled, "Kavala padatha, you'll definitely do well and get it."

Advik asked, "Epadi ivalo sure ah irukinga?"

Ashwin pulled down his cap, making him giggle, "Because I believe in you."

Advik looked at him and opened his mouth to say something before looking away. Ashwin looked at him curiously, "Enna?"

Advik looked at him hesitantly, "Illa. En friends lam avunga appa than solli kodupanga."

Ashwin blinked, "Athuku?"

Advik looked down at the ground, "Yen en appa mattum vara maatingraru?"

Ashwin's heart stopped for a moment. He couldn't imagine what else a boy no older than anyone normal child had to go through. With no explanation. He had to accept whatever life threw at him.

Ashwin faced him and said, "Advik. Naa oru katha sollava?"

Advik blinked and nodded. "You know, back in the day, merchants used to come from the silk road and sell stuff. There used to be a young boy, just like you, living near the silk road."

Advik was completely hooked to the story and Ashwin continued, "Near the market where they used to sell there used to be a huge empty land. That's where the boy used to play."

Ashwin shifted in his seat and said, "But his mother told him that he could no longer play there because they were gonna build a shop there. You see, this family was very poor. So this was a great opportunity for them. They would be happier."

He looked at him and asked, "So how would you feel if you were that boy?"

Advik thought about it for a moment, "I would accept it."

"Why?"

"Because it would make my parents happy."

Ashwin turned towards him, "Exactly. That's exactly what happened to you too. Unga appa illathathu maybe hard for you. And that's okay. Complete valid. But it makes your mother happy and eventually, in the future it will make you happy as well. I'm not saying that you should accept everything that would make your mother happy. But she took the decision with you in mind too."