Letter of Challenge - part 2

I woke up to an unfamiliar  ceiling. Not really. I looked at the ceiling a lot to check for clues when I arrived, so it's not really unfamiliar. More like a ceiling I usually don't see when I wake up. I got up from the bed and look around. It's already morning.

Mister Shaw was still asleep. He was snoring quite loudly. I decided not to wake him up and went to have breakfast first. On the way, I met another guest of the manor. It was the man with a cap who was asking questions the previous evening.

The man greeted me, "Good morning, had a good sleep?"

I greeted him back, "Good morning. Yes, I had a good one."

It was just a small exchange greeting. He continued on his way, and I continued on my way to the dining room. In the dining room, I saw another two guests and the game master eating breakfast. One of them is a male guests which I don't know his name, while the other was a woman who was hiding the symbol yesterday. I took a seat and started eating as well.

The game master was still wearing a mask. He's being careful so that while he's eating, not one would be able to see his face. Well, judging from everyone's disinterest of his face, there was no reason to wear a mask or try to hide his face.

The game master spoke, "I'd like to ask all of you. How is the progress of the investigation?"

The male said, "Still struggling to make heads or tails."

The female spoke, "It's really difficult."

The game master replied, "Is that so? Take your time. I'm willing to wait for some time."

The game master promptly finished his breakfast and left. I was left alone with the two other guests. I decided to try and negotiate with them into working together.

I asked, "Hey, both of you. Are you willing to listen? I have a proposal."

The male guest asked, "Oh? And what is this proposal?"

I answered, "The proposal is simple. Why don't we work together?"

The male guests asked, "To solve this mystery?"

I answered, "Yes. I think we'll have more benefits if we work together."

The male guest said, "And what incentive do I have to work together with you?"

I said, "The game master will give everyone the same amount of rewards, regardless of who contributes the most. It's almost as if he meant for us to work together here."

The male guests replied, "Oh? In that case, if you give me a portion of your reward, I'll say yes to that proposal."

The male guest was getting greedy, however, thinking back, Mister Waners was a gardener and that's how he realized the head of the shovel. Then perhaps, working together wasn't necessary. The game master simply invited everyone in accordance to the poem and symbols, didn't he?

I asked, "Well that's a shame. How about you, young miss?"

The woman thinks for a minute, before answering, "Well, let's work together."

I then went on to have a nice chat with both of them. Since I knew we were picked based on our jobs, I needed to find out the jobs of people who refused to cooperate together. Luckily, the male guest didn't bother hiding much of the information he had.

I asked, "So, did you all receive the invitation to this manor from the game master?"

The man answered, "Yeah, I did. I was sketchy at first, but my girlfriend persuaded me to come here."