✧. ┊𝒊𝒊. 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖

The three of them resided in a small booth relatively close to both the stage and the bar—which allowed Chuuya to easily refill his glass and Dazai order a round of vodka

The three of them resided in a small booth relatively close to both the stage and the bar—which allowed Chuuya to easily refill his glass and Dazai order a round of vodka. The performance slowly came to its end and many people who were watching applauded.

Dazai was one of them, while Akiko and Chuuya were scanning the room for any suspicious business.

Akiko's eyes seemed to be drawn to the small groups of women, who were laughing behind their hands at one of the flirty bartender's remarks.

They were all dressed as if they were at a gala, dresses that could almost be passed for gowns and hair done up in curls. It almost made her feel underdressed for the occasion.

What Chuuya realised was how many people were slowly filling up the relatively large club. It seemed weird due to how private this place was—many would assume it wouldn't be as busy.

The five women on stage all collectively came together and laid on the stairs of the stages, snapping their fingers in a rhythm. The band on the side followed suit, a drum following the beat and a trumpet creating a pitch. Lights slowly faded, pointing towards the once empty chaise lounge, now someone laid across the bright pink silk pillows.

Everyone in the room now had their absolute attention, and the three unfamiliar guests followed suit.

WHERE HAVE I BEEN ALL MY LIFE? 

The woman on the chair utters before the lights shone completely onto her allowing the crowd to see her. 

They all clap excitedly, and Dazai concludes why everyone flocked to this particular bar.

THE DRESS IS CHANEL, THE SHOES YSL