✧. ┊𝒊𝒙. 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

As [name] rubs under her tired eyes, trying not to smudge the mascara and eyeliner any further, she unlocks the door to the shared apartment

When she hears the click of the unlocking door, she pulls the keys out; entering inside and shutting the door behind her. [name] slips off her beige peacoat, revealing the red slip dress underneath.

Without looking up from his paperwork, Chuuya calls out a "hey" that sounded almost displeased.

"Hey," [name] responded, striding over to the bedroom.

Chuuya grimaces, glancing up from his papers to watch name] retreat into his once bedroom.

"You were out very late last night," Chuuya calls after [name].

[name] looks over her shoulder, shrugging, "I got a ride home from a guy—went to a party."

She walks into the bedroom, rounding into the walk-in closet. [name] stripped off her dress and pulled out a black bodycon dress to replace it.

"Guy...?" Chuuya repeated to himself, eyebrows furrowing.

"New shoes?" he questioned [name], attention now entirely off of the paperwork he was just completing.

[name] looked down to her black heels she was gifted, "yeah!"

She exited out of the closet and back into the main area to meet Chuuya's peeved expression.

"Classy," he remarked, gaze turning back down to his documents laid in front of him.