✧. ┊𝒙𝒊. 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

"You may kiss the bride!" The Pastor spoke aloud, gesturing with his hands towards the awaiting couple for his instruction

[name] smiled wholeheartedly and clapped along with everyone, watching as Nicki jumped into the arms of her newly wedded husband, engrossed in their own little world.

[name] looked around the standing crowds and spotted Chuuya standing near the corner next to a large potted flower vase. She looked away when he noticed her stare, both still feeling the tension from last week's heated argument.

Nicki had always wanted a large wedding full of friends and family. She invited almost everyone under the sun and moon that she knew—and that included Chuuya—who spoke to her only twice before.

At first, Chuuya was against coming to the wedding ceremony, even though he received an invitation from the bride herself. He found it weird to come to a wedding where he didn't know almost anyone there.

But, he was instantly convinced when he found out that Nicki's father in law, who was funding the wedding, owned a large liquor business; and had prepared a large open bar at the wedding reception.

After Nicki and her husband walked back down the aisle together, everyone filed out into the large hall, music blasting from a DJ and drinks being passed around.

People already began to form groups, mingling amongst one another, with a few dancing by the DJ.

[name] was at the moment making conversation with one of Nicki's cousins; talking about her college life and [name] giving the best advice she could.

Though, Chuuya pulled away from the crowd when his phone got an incoming call.