✧. ┊𝒙𝒊𝒗. 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒏

[name]'s POV

[name]'s POV

My body shifted slightly as my dream slowly fell away; the morning sun shining through the opened curtains.

A smile formed on my mouth at the familiar body wrapped around my own; legs tangled together and arms around each other's waists.

It was a Sunday; the only morning of the week Chuuya was able to sleep in before heading to wherever he goes. Most of the time I ask him where he goes for business he usually says that it's classified; which I can understand.

After a few minutes of resting, the body heat slowly became uncomfortable, causing my eyes to blink open.

I stretched out my back and arms from Chuuya's loose embrace, feeling my muscles un-tense themselves. A sigh passes through my nose, turning back to fold onto Chuuya's chest, kicking off the sheets.

At the loss of warmth, Chuuya stirred, tired eyes opening to meet mine.

He groans out in protest, pulling me into a tight hug, face buried into my neck—trying to reclaim his lost warmth.

"Good morning to you too," I say with a snicker.

I didn't get a response, and I assumed he fell back asleep.

His tight hold didn't falter as I poke him in the rib or try to shuffle out of his clutch.