The Murder in the Safe Zone

Kirito and I were held up in a meeting on floor 56 discussing the plans to defeat the floor boss when the second in command of the KoB discussed a plan.

??: That's how we get the boss, luring it to the village.

Oh, did I forget to mention that Asuna was the second in command

Oh, did I forget to mention that Asuna was the second in command. Yeah, guess she took Kirito's advice to literally because the Knights of the Blood Oath was the number one floor clearing group.

Kirito: You can't be serious about this plan, if we do that then the boss will go after the villagers.

Asuna: That's the idea. While the boss is busy attacking the npc's, we can attack it and kill it.

Kirito: But, they are not just objects. They are different than rocks and trees, look-

Asuna: You think they are alive?

I stood away from everyone not wanting to start anything that will just make the situation worse. Ever since I soloed 4 different floor bosses, I didn't have  a choice in the matter due to unsuspecting parties unknowingly going into the boss room. They would have died if I hadn't been there to save them. after the silence in the room gave the other players a sense of awkwardness Asuna continued.

Asuna: In this game they are just objects, and unlike us if they die they can always respawn.

Kirito: Sorry, but I'm not cool with that plan.

Asuna: I'm the one running this operation here, in case you forgot I'm still the second in command of the Knights of the Blood Oath. You'll obey my orders like it or not.

I stepped through the group of people finally making myself known with my red overcoat with an orange tint glow.

U/N: Sorry to intervene here but lemme just make sure I heard you correctly miss bossy. So you think a title in a game of life or death has meaning yes? No it means nothing, why because no matter how hard you try, you can't force anyone to do what you want regardless. These people are not tools to be used and then cast aside when they become unable to fight, you all need to work together in these situations not against.

I was looking around at everyone in the room and then back to Asuna.

U/N: Maybe if you were a true leader you would understand that.

I turned away and started to leave to room with everyone stepping out of the way for me to pass.

Asuna: Where do you think your going?

U/N: I'm leaving, what does it look like

I was out of the cave where the meeting was being held and was leaning on a stone with Kirito next to me when Agil came up to us.

U/N: Hey Tiff.

Agil: Still not my name, anyway what are your guys deal with the second in command you both keep getting into it and not in a good way.