The Sword Dance of Black, White, and Red

'Damnit'

My sword clashed against the shield of the lizard warrior that I was fighting, Kirito thought it'd be a good idea for us to split up in this dungeon to find the boss room faster. We are on floor 74 and it's nearly been two years since the game has began. It makes me wonder from time to time of what's happening in reality right now. The lizard swung it's sword at me to which I parried and activated the <<horizontal square>> and kept hitting it till it's HP fell to nothing and burst into pixels. I put my sword back and I continued through this labyrinth like dungeon. 

I'm still fighting on my own in the front lines with Kirito, Kayaba is watching us all from somewhere scheming like he has been when he created this world. A part of me wants me to know what he is thinking right now. I got a message notification from Kirito and I opened it.

<"Hey man, I'm going to head home and sell my things to Agil, you coming"?>

I thought about it for a bit.

<"Nah, I am going to search for a bit longer careful while on your way out I kind of skipped on some enemies".>

<"That's helpful".>

<" I know, good luck".>

I closed the chat and continued onwards throughout this place. Well I am getting a bit bored I must admit though when I was hanging around Kirito I realized how much time I needed to myself to think. Ever since the accident with The Moonlight Black Cats and Sachi, Kirito needed some company but now that Asuna and him have somewhat of a relationship going on. I'm not sure how much longer he is going to need me and start his own journey.

*Memory*

Liz: Put an end to this world so we can all go home, just promise me that.

U/N: I.. I promise.

*End Memory*

I sigh deeply at that moment, how can I keep a promise like that when I'm slowly losing the will to keep going on. When Kirito goes off with Asuna I'm going to be alone, they are the only friends I had when the game began and I'm still getting used to having Aleyla around other than that there is my mom and sister. That's funny I completely forgot about them for a while because of Heathcliff's mission and the constant clearing of floors. I bet that if I get out of here that they're going to kick my ass.

Though what I didn't notice is that I stumbled upon the boss room door while I was thinking to myself.

U/N: That's a coincidence.

I was deciding weather or not I should open the door to get a look at the boss but there are so many red flags with that, one. It could be a trap, two. Wait why am I opening the door?

Inside it was a circular arena with the boss right in the middle. Blue flames lit up the area and revealed the boss in is prime. Its name was <Gleam Eyes>. 

U/N: Yeah, yeah. I'm just going to turn around and go.

I turned around and ran the other direction like one of those cartoons and was screaming for my life.

---Time-Skip---

I booked ass out of the dungeon and started was coming up with strategies with how to defeat the boss.

U/N: Well this one is going to be difficult to beat. We might need to switch brutes, for shields constantly to wear it down so we can all attack. And wait, did that thing have a snake for a tail?

I was now walking through the forest at dark finding my way back to town. Then I heard swords and fighting in the forest. Why do I always find myself running head first into unknown danger I thought to myself as I was making my way through the trees.