Crimson Bloodthirst

Loading....

Date: October 20th, 2024

75th Floor - Corinea

------------------------------

Asuna: Oh my god, your such an idiot. How could you agree to a duel.

U/N: For once I agree with Asuna.

Kirito: Ok jeez I'm sorry. But its not like he gave me any other choice.

We were currently waiting for the duel between the commander and Kirito and clearly Asuna is pissed at him.

Asuna: You know when you used your duel wielding skill yesterday, I never seen anything like it before. But the commander also has his own unique skill.

Kirito: Yeah I know, I've seen it a bunch of times myself. The divine blade, it maximizes his offence and defense moves. His attack is strong but his defense is incredable.

U/N: No one has ever seen his HP drop into the yellow, not even for a second. His invincibility is way to abnormal for the game balance.

Kirito: I know.

Asuna: What if you lose? I don't care if I don't get my leave of absence. I care about you having to join the Knights of the Bloodoath.

Kirito: Well I'm not planning on losing easily.

U/N: This wont end well.

---Time-Skip---

Me and Asuna were standing in the tunnel in which Kirito came out of to meet his duel opponent.

Asuna: Do you think he'll be okay U/N?

U/N: Honestly, I don't know. They both seem equally  matched in regards to skill and speed so I guess it all comes down to luck.

Then we see a countdown in the sky counting down to zero, and when it did Kirito charged at Heathcliff and he blocked him with his shield until he tried to attack Kirito. He backed up from Heathcliff though he charged at Kirito and hit with his shield.

U/N: What the? He attacked him with his shield.

Asuna: Please be ok Kirito.

When he hit Kirito and sent him back he charged at him again but was blocked and so they continue to clash swords until Kirito found an opening and they both traded a hit on both of them. Then he activated his starburst stream and found another opening to strike at Heathcliff. though I felt a sudden change in the atmosphere and I saw Heathcliff shield move way too fast for anyone else to see. But I managed to see that the move wasn't normal.

He then stabbed Kirito in the side and the match was over and the crowed cheered. I saw Heathcliff leave the arena and Kirito look down in defeat.

---Time-Skip---

Back on floor fifty All of us were in a room with Kirito now wearing the official KoB colors.

Kirito: Do you think they could have gotten me something a little less flashy.

Asuna: That's actually one of our less flashy ones.

She giggles

Asuna: You look great.

Kirito flops down on the bed and sighs.

Kirito: I'm in a guild.

Asuna: I guess it's sorta my fault isn't it?

Kirito: No, this a good opportunity, as a solo player I got as far as I could go.

Asuna: That makes me feel a little better. Hey U/N, Kirito?