Illusionary Avenger

Kirito stood at the window looking around for any body in the area that could have killed Yolko and that's when he spotted a figure standing on top of the building wearing a cloak.

Kirito: Asuna, Aleyla keep an eye on him U/N, follow me quickly.

U/N: Alright.

Both of us leaped out the window onto the rooftops in quick haste of catching the mysterious killer. And we were just caught up to them when they pulled out a teleport crystal.

Kirito: Damnit

He pulled out some throwing needles and threw them at them but they were deflected since we were in a safe zone. He was saying where he was going to teleport but the dings of the bells started to go off and broke Kirito's concentration and they got away. We stopped running.

Kirito: Shit

---Time-Skip---

We opened the door to the room and Asuna, and Aleyla stood there with their swords drawn.

Asuna: You idiots

Aleyla: What happened when you both were out there?

Kirito: We lost them, they teleported somewhere else.

He clenched his fist.

Kirito: the system is supposed to protect players in the safe zone, I was certain she'd be safe here.

He got mad to the point where he hit the wall next to me. If only I could tell him that she isn't dead.

Schmidt: that was Griselda's robes. It was Griselda's ghost she has come back to get her revenge on us. heh heh think about it, for a ghost, pulling off a safe-zone PK would be simple right?

He was laughing like he was insane.

Kirito: That wasn't a ghost, they were using the system to pull of safe-zone PK that's the only way for them to do it, it has to be.

---Time-Skip---

We were sitting on a bench in a town square area thinking about what just happened.

Asuna: You know, after watching two people dying mysteriously I'm starting to believe there is such thing as ghosts.

Kirito: No, Nothing like that could ever happen, I could even bet my life on it. It's just why would a ghost need a teleport crystal. Huh teleport crystal.

Asuna: what?

Kirito: Nah nevermind.

Asuna shows Kirito something wrapped in pink as Aleyla Showed me something wrapped in red.

U/N: What's this you two?

Aleyla: Well we had a feeling we might not have been able to eat lunch so we packed something for the occasion.

Kirito: Thank you.

U/N: Thanks.

Kirito and I opened the wraps and they were sandwiches. Kirito took a bite and was amazed so I took a bite out of mine too.

Kirito: It's really good, where did you get these?

Asuna: We didn't get them anywhere

U/N: So you didn't get them from the market?

Aleyla: Nope, actually we made them ourselves.

Kirito: I have to say for being this good you can actually make a second career you'd make a lot selling these haha.

Asuna stomped her foot on the ground, startling Kirito to dropping his food and it fizzled out into pixels. Kirito got down on his hands and knees.

Asuna: Hey are you crying?