Chapter 4

Hana was seated in front of Whitebeard, wrapped in a blanket since she was cold. They were treating her very nicely, it was weird. Joining them were the commanders and several other crewmates who were curious.

"So umm...I guess I should explain some things first."

Blowing a piece of hair from her face, Hana decided why not. "In my previous life I was born in another world. I came from the Hidden Leaf Village, where I trained to become a shinobi ninja. I specialize in medical ninjutsu, as well as my fathers teleportation jutsu and a few others. We used chakra, which is essentially your spiritual and physical energy combined."

"Anyways. During the Fourth Great Ninja War, I had died protecting my younger brother. And was reborn here with my memories intact. That allows me to perform jutsu here in this world."

Nodding to herself, Hana was pleased with her simple and effective background explanation. "What I performed was a medical ninjutsu circle, and through it I used medical ninjutsu to heal you. The Phoenix's I summoned are great healers. I asked them for help." That was pretty much it, she didn't really want to go into the long winded explanation on ninjutsu and such.

Hana felt like she was forgetting something, punching her fist she exclaimed, "Oh yeah! You both really did die. You were both dead for two minutes and 15 seconds!" Yup that was about it now.

"HUHHHH!?"

"I think I'm more confused." Ace held his head with pure confusion painted on his face. Several other members didn't look much better. "You're a ninja?"

"Aye! A kunoichi!"

Silence spread as everyone processed her information. "WAIT I WAS DEAD?" Ace now just got what she said as he was shocked and panicked. Hana nodded her head slowly, maybe he hurt his head too. "Does that mean I've lost my Devil fruit?"

Hmm, she hadn't thought of that. Eyes turned to watch as Ace attempted to use his flame flame fruit, but nothing happened. Hana noted that for the future.

"That makes sense. You did die so your Devil fruit appeared somewhere in the world." Marco nodded as if it made complete sense.

Ace was still panicking. "What am I going to do?" The poor dude does not do stress very well and looked close to passing out.

Hana just tilted her head again, "What do you mean? It's just a fruit. It doesn't define who you are?" That didn't calm him so she shrugged. "I could train you if you want. Something tells me I won't reunite with my crew for quite some time. It'll be fun!"

"Really? You'd do that?"

"Aye! I helped train the genin at the Ninja Academy with Iruka sometimes. I know how to train inexperienced newbies."

Ace looked offended as many people laughed. "I'm not inexperienced!" Hana giggled, he still has his temper that's for sure.

"Uh huh. You got your ass kicked twice. And I do believe I'm the one who kicked an Admiral's ass." A smug smirk found its way onto her face as he looked at her shocked and then to his brothers who just nodded in agreement. "We start tomorrow! For now. I'm hungry again, let's eat!"