The End...? It's only the Beginning

Chapter 1

"And cut! That's the last wrap everyone!"

The director said as me, Himiko and Maki let go of each other's hands.

"Phew! Finally and we're done!"

Himiko the red headed 'mage' sighed in relied as she took the face towel given to her by a staff and wiped the sweat bottling on her forehead.

"I know right. I can't believe this is the last shoot that we have."

I said, grabbing a bottle of water and drink all of it until it's finish.

"Shuichi, Himiko, the director wants to meet us outside. We should go quick."

Maki informed us as me and Himiko just nod and followed her.

When we opened the door to the outside, a large amount of confetti showered us that surprised us. There stood our friends who 'died' or rather finished their shoot first.

"Congratulations on your last shoot!"

All of them including the director said simultaneously. There was a large smile on each other's faces, even I can't help but just smile at them.

"Thanks everyone!"

"Gosh my heart went for a leap!"

"That scared me but oh well, thanks."

Kokichi and Rantaro were the ones who held the pop-up confetti, as Kaede held a cake plated in golden yellow. There were a few camera men holding they're camera's capturing the blissful moment as to the others, they held large heart shaped purple balloons.

"But seriously what's this for? And why are you guys congratulating us for? Aren't you all part of danganropa too?"

Maki said.

"Maui's right. I think it's best that we everyone deserves to be congratulated!"

Himiko said cheerfully.

"Well maybe it's because you three were the only survivors left, and the last three to finish the shoot out of the 16 of us. I don't know..... It was Kaede's idea after all!"

Kaito said pointing at Kaede that was holding the cake.

"Wha! I told you not to say that!"

Kaede said, embarrassed.

"Well anyways, it's still a celebration so Kaede's plan was just right and yeah.... The real celebration starts later!"

The short Kokichi added.

Me and Himiko looked at each other in confusion while Maki just raised a brow at them.

"Uh..... What celebration?"

"Oh right! We never told you about the party!"

Said Keebo.

"You see, there's going to be an after party at Kaede's family estate later at 7 pm."

Tsumugi explained.

"Everyone thought it was a great idea so I offered my place."

Kaede said shyly.

"Yeah..... And while Kaede offered her place, or rather her family estate no one uses, me and Miu plan to pay for the food."

Keebo said who looked at Miu who was twirling a strand of her hair while chewing gum.

"And I offered to bring bear."

Rantaro said with a hint of excitement in his tone.

"Well I say that's a great plan! Is there something else we can help you guys with?"