Is The Akamatsu Residence Haunted? (PART 1)

Chapter 6

Right now we are being hostage by the girls in their rooms. I knew it was a bad idea to sneak up on them, so why did I even agree to this in the first place?

You know what they say, curiosity kills the cat.

"You know it's very unmanly for all of you to sneak up on ladies like us in the middle of the night. "

Tenko nagged with a baseball bat in her hand— which I don't know where it came from.

"Well we can't blame all of them, I'm sure that it was Kokichi and Kaito's plan in the first place"

Tsumugi said.

"W-wait girls are you actually angry at us for sneaking up on you? I mean— it's not like we were being perverts or something"

I mean we might as well be.

"Nah, not really. But we just want to caught you guys in act"

Kaede said.

"Well if that's the case, then can you release us already? Won't others get the wrong idea if they saw us handsome men being hotly tied up in a girl's bed?"

Said Kokichi making the girls look at each other.

Oh, did I forgot to mention how we are currently tied up in their bed after being beaten by Maki with a body pillow?

"I say we beat him up once more—" (Maki)

"—I say let's just untie them" (Kaede)

"Yeah. There's no use tying them up" (Kirumi)

The girls finally untied.

But what's next?

"Soooo are we going to sleep now?"

Asked Himiko.

"Probably. I mean it's the right thing to do"

Said Rantaro.

"Well Rantaro's right. It has been a fun day, or night but I believe we all must go to sleep. We need to catch up on our sleep schedule"

I said as everyone agreed.

"Well then I'll be the first to go back to my room. See ya—"

...Screech...

Just as Kokichi was about to step outside of Kaede's door, everyone heard a screeching sound.

That made Kokichi stop his tracks.

"D-did everyone hear that?" (Angie)

"Yeah. But I'm sure it's nothing? Right?"

Said Tenko who's voice was fading.

*Footstep sounds*

(A/N: I mean seriously, what do footsteps sounds like? Lol)

"H-hey is anyone else outside?"

Kaede said as I felt her grip my shirt tighter.

"N-no I don't think so. I mean, besides Ryoma and Kiyo we're the only ones asleep"

Said Tsumugi who had her two hands intertwined to each other.

"Hey Kaede, don't you think it's one of the house servants or maids?" (Himiko)

"I don't think so. I specifically told them to go home for the day, since we'll be having the whole house by ourselves. And told them that we'd be fine without them" (Kaede)

"T-then what do you think is that screeching and footstep sounds are?" (Miu)

"A ghost!"

Said Kokichi surprising everyone.

"Nyeh Kokichi, you know that ghosts don't exist!" (Himiko)

"Yeah! But so does magic!" (Kokichi)

"Hey I know that! Learn to separate Danganropa Himiko from the Real Himiko won't yah?!" (Himiko)

"Stop it you two. Fighting won't help us right now"

Said Kirumi breaking their small fight.

"But as I was saying earlier, maybe it was a ghost"

"But Kokichi, ghosts aren't real. And if they are real, there would be no ghosts in my house" (Kaede)

"But think about it Kaede, before we went to party at this estate, you've mentioned that this mansion hasn't been used for almost 2 years. And in those two years, it's not impossible for a ghost or a dead soul to live here"

Kokichi explained. And surprisingly, it made sense.

Everyone then became terrified, even I did. It gave me the chills.

"What Kokichi said is scaring me already!" (Keebo)

"But we don't have to be afraid! The ghost isn't an angry ghost like the ones we see in movies" (Rantaro)

"And how are you sure about that?" (Kaito)

"Well quick story time but, when I shot a horror film three years ago, the script mentioned that ghost have two types of personalities. The angry and evil ones that just wants to haunt people and the friendly ghosts that just doesn't seem to care about it's surroundings" (Rantaro)

"Quite helpful but now isn't the time for that!" (Angie)

"So what do we do?" (Kaede)

"I say we find the ghost!" (Kokichi)

*le gasp*

"No-uh, bad idea. I'm staying in this room. I ain't moving here" (Tsumugi)

"Oh come on! It's gonna be fun! How about this, let's complete this sleepover with some kind of thrill!" (Kokichi)

"I am not that brave to do that!" (Miu)

"Same!" (Keebo)

"Ohhh but I want some thriller!" (Kokichi)

"Then go by yourself! We all want to live our lives peacefully!" (Tenko)

"Yeah, what if we disturb the ghost and haunt us?" (Kaito)

"I actually don't mind" (Maki)

"Well Maki is with me!" (Kokichi)

"Makiroll why?!" (Kaito)

"I just wanna say that I love thriller and horror" (Maki)

"Of course she does" (Kaede)

"Well to be honest I want to find the ghost too" (Rantaro)

"Rantaro not you too!" (Shuichi)

"Well I have two people to go with me. So if anyone won't join us then I guess we'll be on our way!"

Kokichi smiled bubbly as ever but at the same time terrifying. He held Maki and Rantaro's arm as he pulled both of them to the door.

"W-wait! If Maki's going then I'm going too!"

Kaito said making them stop their tracks.

"Then great! The more the better! But I suggest that everyone of you to join us. "

Kokichi said that made everyone looked at each other.

And later, we just knew that some of us were joining Kokichi into this ghost hunt.

(A/N: Tbh I don't really know how to write this chapter well. I lost 99.8% of my brain cells today)