The Ultimate Party (2)

Chapter 3

Miu and Keebo soon arrived around 6:20 with lot's of foods. They said they bought three whole tarys of sweets and different trays of foods from different stores, which for me I think is too much.

We helped them set it up at the living room where we're partying. Kaede set up and blew different kinds of balloons and hang it up on the wall or just leave them on the ground as a decoration.

Kaede told us to hang some pink and yellow lights for some extra color so me and Rantaro did as we told her.

Preparing wasn't a hassle anymore as the place were already half done before the decorations came in. Later, Tsumugi, Kokichi and Kirumi came. Each wore a backpack which I assume were their clothing and other things.

Tsumugi and the others where followed by Korekiyo and Himiko who came together.

"Why are you two together?"

Kokichi asked.

"Korekiyo drove me here with him since it was my request."

As to what Himiko said.

The two were then followed by Maki and Kaito, Ryoma, and then Tenko. Surprisingly, Tenko was the last one to come hence having her house closest to Kaede's.

Everyone came. Well almost, except for Gonta. He couldn't make it since his grandma got into an accident and got her hospitalized. Gonta apologized that he couldn't make it but we just let him off, since he's just worried about his grandmother.

Of course everyone was sad that he can't party with us, but we'll still see each other on the other party soon.

"Hey but the way! Where's the cake that Kaede's holding earlier?"

"The cake is in the fridge! Someone get it for me?"

"Yeah I'll go get them!"

The party soon started with lots of food, eating and drinking. Me and the boys huddled up in one table as we drank beer. The girls were busy taking pictures and posting them on Instagram.

"Hey everyone, let's take a group picture! We never got a group picture earlier so I think today is a right time to take it. "

Tsumugi offered already holding a camera.

Of course everyone agreed and we grouped ourselves. No one was there to take a picture so we got help from one of Kaede's maid and took the picture.

"I have got to post this on Instagram immediately!"

Tsumugi squealed as she scrolls through the camera.

"Hold your tits, Tsumugi.... We should do that later. After all, I still have a plan that we could do with this party."

Mouth said that made everyone look at her.

"And what is that?"

"A game of spin the bottle!"

She exclaimed excitedly.

"No! Nope! That game is cursed! I won't play it! No-uh!"

Himiko frowned attempting to walk out but Kokichi pulled her hood back to stop her.

"I say that's a great idea! And everyone in this party is participating! No one is escaping in my watch!"

Kokichi said as he grinned evilly, as he does.

"Geez, I wanted to escape this game but Kokichi's scaring me."

Tenko who was beside me whispered.