There's Romance In Every Genre(PART 2)

A/N: Part 1 & Part 2 are both written in the same night, the same night I lost my brain cells. So the two chapters might be poorly written/does not make any sense. You might not be able to understand some....but please bear with me for a while 🙏.I will edit it though, but not now.

PS. I AM BRAIN DEAD.

Chapter 8

So let me tell you the members of the ones that decided to NOT join us on this haunt.

And when I say 'us' I meant me in it.

Tsumugi made up her mind and stayed at her and Kaede's room. She was too afraid to even see us out the room and just huddled up in her bed.

We asked her if she will be sleeping but she said she didn't.

She was too afraid to even sleep so she decided to wait for us.

Kirumi wanted to accompany Tsumugi in their room to make sure she didn't felt scared. But the truth is, Kirumi was just as scared as everyone else is.

Keebo, Miu and Angie was also left with them, and as for their reason, they were also scared.

Whilst the rest of, decided to tag along.

And now we are here, in the living room #1 where we did NOT party at all.

This living room was bigger than living room #2, so it was much scarier since it was also in the center of the house.

(A/N: You know when you play horror games? You usually start in the middle of the house or in a room or something)

"S-so where do we start looking for the ghost?"

Kaede that was clutching my left sleeve kept close to me. We decided to stick together.

"I actually don't know!"

Said Kokichi, still smiling.

"Y-you asked us to find the ghost with you but don't know where to start in the first place!"

Said Himiko that was also clutching my left sleeve. It's not that I'm complaining but now I have two girls clutching my sleeve.

"Well let's just listen to the surround—"

Creak....

Thud....

"I-IT'S THAT WAY! THE G-GHOST! I'M SURE I-I HEARD IT FROM UP THERE!"

Tenko said as she pointed at the third floor.

"I can confirm. I also heard it from there"

Said Maki. Unlike us (except Kokichi) she was really calm and had the same facial expression for the last few hours.

Beside her was a scared Kaito hiding behind his girlfriend's back.

"Then what are you guys waiting for! Let's go up there!"

***

"Now here's what we have to do. Let's split up into pairs. Let's roam around this house and find for clues. And by exactly 3 am, let's meet back here, got it!" (Kokichi)

"B-but 3 am is the devil's hour! W-what time is it exactly?!" (Himiko)

"2:29 am" (Maki)

"Well we have 31 minutes to find some clues. Well then, let's pair up!" (Kokichi)

I decided to pair up with Kaede of course. Maki paired up with Kaito obviously while Rantaro and Tenko decided to team up as well.

"I-if only I knew what time it is, then I never should have agreed to join!"