After Plans (?)

(A/N: Pls ignore the first two chapters that I've posted, I won't continue that part of the story AS FOR NOW. I don't know what to write for its 'plot' but believe me when I say I did have a plot in mind right before I even tried to write it! I just simply lost that idea ಥ_ಥ. But I will write a part three of it someday. Maybe I'll insert it somewhere.

P. S Forget the part where everyone hear unusual and scary noises, the part where Kokichi said there was a ghost.)

Settings of the story happened after the girl's night out [see C. 5]

DISCLAIMER:
•Upcoming Random Stuff•
•Probably a m*therf*cking boring chapter (I somewhat ran out of ideas)

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Chapter 8

Mother woke me up by the time the clock strikes three in the afternoon. After I left the party at Kaede's place at 9 am, I felt sleepy again and decided to sleep. I never got much sleep last night even when I told myself to fix my sleep schedule.

I knew I shouldn't have gone with Kokichi and the other guys till dawn. Bad choice, Shuichi.

My phone that was placed at the desk beside my bed started ringing. Without getting up I grabbed my phone whilst lying down.

"Hello?"

"Shuichi its Kaede. From the sound of your voice, I'm guessing that you fell asleep again after leaving my place and you just woke up now. Didn't you?"

"Yeah..... How'd you know? Kaede are you some kind of psychic?"

Kaede giggled.

"It would be nice if I was. But no, I've been calling you two hours ago for like seven times, but you never answered."

"Wait what...?"

I quickly got up of bed and quickly scrolled through my call logs. And like Kaede said, there were 7 miss calls from her 2 hours ago, when I was still sleeping.

"God, I'm sorry Kaede. I didn't mean—"

"Babe, no need to apologize. I mean, you were asleep so it was understandable."

"Right"

I slightly blushed. Babe. She hasn't called me that for a while now.

"So anyways, why did you call?"

"Oh right. I know I'm going to be a bother but, Can you go with me to the mall today? I'm going shopping and find a dress that I'd wear at the after party next week."

"But, don't you think it's too early? It's still a week Kaede. You can still do it 2 or 3 days before the after part. Not that I'm complaining though."

"Shuichi girls take lots of time to prepare for some important stuff, like this one. Especially if it involves making yourself look pretty."

"But Kaede, you're already pretty."

"Aww, thanks Shuichi. So will you go with me or not?"

I smiled as I sighed, giving up.

"Yeah I'll come with you. What time should I pick you up?"

"Five in the afternoon. I'm still at my family residence and I'm not rushing. You can come pick me up even if you're six minutes late."

"I'll pick you up six minutes early then."

She giggled.

"Sounds great. See you later babe."

"Yeah, love you..."