Rebel Attack

Maxon's POV

As I flip through paper among paper I hear a scream and a crash. Thumping starts sounding from above me and immediately know what's happening. Rebels. They haven't attacked since the day I chose America. America. I start running like a madman trying to find her, when I realize she's not under any supervision, but I can't find her. She was in the secret library and now she's probably making her way to the safe room. Oh no. America please be safe.

America's POV

Of course they attack now.

The day after I release the information I'm pregnant and the one time where only Maxon knows where I am. I could run to a safe room, but... Maxon! He's in his confidential study! I decide I should go for him or the safe room and I choose him. I run fast, but there's no luck.

"America!" I hear. Maxon.

"Maxon! I'm here."

We bump into each other and immediately wrap ourselves in one another.

"Why are you not I a safe room?"

"I was- I was looking for you."

BANG!

We run towards a safe room and lock ourselves in just before the rebel could get us.

"I'm so happy your safe," He says and kisses me.

"You too."

A/N: I so suck at writing through Maxon's perspective. I was planning on writing through his the entire chapter, but I just couldn't. America's flows so easy and Maxon's doesn't. I'm still try writing through his, but I might not be good. Anyway, thanks for reading!!