Christmas Time!

America's POV

The palace started to be decorated in trees, lights, and everything red and green. Including the lifts I've been waring. Thinking of how Maxon's so lucky I sigh, he gets to wear the same suit and tie everyday.

"Guess who," Maxon said wrapping his hands around eyes. I laughed.

"Carter," I joked as my husband revealed himself.

"Wrong." We walked down the halls examining different Christmas decor.

"I remember last Christmas," I said frowning. I was almost gone.

"I hated that Christmas," Maxon pointed out. I was slowly wrapped in his arms. All the events, before and during were horrible. Including after too. But it wasn't all so bad in the end. It was actually fantastic. I got to marry a loving, sweet, funny boy who made me feel complete. Though this was practically New Years all ready when the memories all were real, it stills comes to mg mind as Christmas. As that one ended greatly, I'm sure this one will too.

A/N: Holy I haven't updated in too long and this is really short! That's not the point though. I GOT TO 10k! I want to give special thank you's to, aspenormaxon alohabooks america_reed AshleySidhu lizziedatiger MarianaSchreave20 for regularly voting and also for the super sweet comments. This story have been awesome and I hope will get awesomer (*Ella makes up words*) I have lots more one shots in mind...
Thanks for reading!!!