Beach Days

Maxon's POV (Yasss)

America walked out in a pink bikini with we arms circling herself.

"What's wrong my dear?" I asked due to her concerned face.

"It's just- I'm very . . . exposed." I sigh.

"Ames your outstandingly beautiful and you should definitely not be self-conscious." She blushes and looses her grip around herself. I walk even closer and replace her arms with mine. "You have nothing to worry about." She throws on a cover up and we hop into our car. After the driver drops is off we settle down onto the private beach.

"We're is everyone?" America's asked clueless.

"It's private my dear, it's just you and me."

"Oh well then I'm going to attempt a tan." She lays down on one of the chairs and closes her eyes.

"I'm going to take a short swim." I kiss her forehead and make my way to the water. As I gently tread through the water I can't help but stare at America. She looked so peaceful. As if there was no heir on its way, country to run, and so many things that bring stress. I swam back to shore an idea on my mind. I slowly walked back and crept up to America. Water still dripping from me, I climbed onto the lounge chair she was tanning on.

"Maxon!" She shrieked. I chuckled, snuggling closer into her.

"Ah your wet," she complained.

"I know," I laughed back. I wrapped both arms arm her. "I wish we could stay like this forever."

"Me too," she replied. She rested her head on my chest.

"But as they say; live in the moment."

A/N: Holyyy sorry guys! I thought I uploaded this one shot but then I realized I never even finished it so I finished it but the process didn't work so yah I haven't updated in a while. But yah this is short, but sweet. Also go check out the new chapter of 'Ahren the Heir' I just uploaded. Thanks for all the views. Ly guys!!!
Thanks for reading!!!
Xo<3