Je Suis absolutely pissed

<This is part two of Merci Beaucoup...now get out of my face (the last chapter) This one included Maxon and Maxerica moments!!>

America's POV

"Maxon!" I called, anger filling me. He walked out of the washroom and into the bedroom.

"Yes love," he answered. I shot him a glare.

Instead if beating around the bush, I bluntly said, "why did you kiss Dapne?" His face paled.

"America I can expl-"

"Then do." He bit his lip.

"DaphneforcedthekissIdidn'twantittihappenIpromise."

"Then look me in the eye and say it," I spit. He didn't say anything at move at all.

"I thought so." I walked out shaking my head. Tears almost leaked, but I didn't let them fall. I went up to the roof and sat. Just sat. I sat for 10 minutes. Then it started to rain. It got to sad for me to stay there so I went back I to the palace wet. When I reached my room roses were everywhere. Maxon sat on the bed baring paper in his hands. I opened my mouth to say sonething, but Maxon shushed me.

"Don't talk, just read." I picked up the note and started.

Dear my beautiful America,

I'm sorry. No never mind I'm not sorry. I'm more than sorry. What I did was terrible. I should of told you what happened. So here it goes. I was trying to have a civil conversation with Daphne in the library. As you know it good to be in good terms with other royals. In the midst of a discussion she grabbed me and smashed her lips to mine, snapping a picture. Please my dear America forgive me. I was ashamed of my actions and couldn't bare to see you like that. Even though on e of the reasons I love you is you stand up for yourself, but I knew under the anger you were hurt. America's Schreave I love you more than you even know. Please forgive me.

Loving you forever,
Maxon

I looked up at him slowly walking over to the bed. As he opened his mouth to talk I placed my lips on his. His strong arms instinctively wrapped around me.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered into my mouth.

"Your forgiven."

A/N: Sorry if this is bad, it's pretty late. I did promise an update tonight so here you go. I also posted a chapter of My Little (Cliché) Life so check that out too.
Thanks for reading!!