Chapter 10

Btw this is after the events of weirdmageddon and the twins will be returning home in roughly a week.

This chapter does not include Dipper, it is a conversation between Ford and Stanley
________________________________________________________________

Ford and Stan where in the kitchen, Stan was leaning on the counter and Ford was sitting at the table reading some nerd book "So you and the other nerd came out to each other? Good for you" Stan said drinking his WATER (definitely not vodka) Ford nodded looking up from his book "Yes, admittedly it would have been more surprising if he didn't find out, He's a smart kid. Also the very obvious flag hanging out in the open, that too" Stan chuckled in response, but then sighed after a few moments 

"Remember how Ma and Pa responded to us?" Ford frowned "Yes... I do " He replied "Yea.. Well I got a letter from Dip and Mabel parents awhile ago and from what I saw it doesn't seem like they really accept him either" Stan said told Ford, Ford looked up again "Yes...I did assume that was the situation, their father was Raised by Shermie, who was raised by our parents, So I assume their flawed opinions would unfortunately pass down"

Stan nodded, the two where silent for awhile 

"You know, I am smart enough to get those two an education without school" Stan cocked his head "Yea and what's your point poin-Dexter?" "Well they could just travel with us if they wanted, the boat is big enough" Ford suggested, Stan seemed to think for a moment (Woah he can think?) Before responding.

"Look, I'd be happy  to do that too, but even though they have shit parents that doesn't mean they won't want to stay living with them, I mean, dad always was insisting that we where raised his daughters so that's what we'd stay to him, but we both wanted to stay and earn his approval even when we could have moved out"  Stan said finishing  his V̶o̶d̶k̶a̶  Water and dropping the cup in the sink "Yea I know, I just, I mean it wouldn't hurt to ask" Stan could see that Ford wanted to help them, he could tell he wanted this idea to work, "Yea, we can ask if you really want to" Stan said rolling his eyes, "Anyways I'm gonna go sleep, g'night " He said stretching and heading out, "Goodnight, and don't act clever I know that wasn't water" Ford said hearing Stan laugh in response.