Chapter 4

Me and Mabel went  to town it was decently small town most people seemed to know each other.

We walked into a place called greasys diner, It didn't sound very appitizing but Mabel said she "could sense something with her magic powers"  I really don't understand her sometimes.

Me and Mabel sat counting our spare change we just barely had enough for some pancakes when we added it all up. 

So the lady who everyone seemed to call lazy susan took our order and brought us our food. 

I heard Wendy come in, she also worked at the mystery shack if you could even call what she did working. I suppose she was nice enough, a bit intimidating though.

"HI WENDYY" Mabel called. "Mabel what are you doing?!" I whisper yelled "Calling Wendy, why?" Mabel giggled. "Um, how about you DON'T do that." I said back to her hoping Wendy hadn't heard her "why not?" 

"Why would I socialize when I don't have to?" This time Mabel rolled her eyes and then smiled "WENDY HEY WENDY COME JOIN ME AND DIPPER!"  I smacked my  face on the table. 

"Oh hey dudes!" Wendy said coming over to us. "Hi wendy! Wanna sit with us"  Wendy shrugged "sure, why not?"

After they got back to the shack.

"Come on Dip lets go watch ducktective!"

And so they did