The Chair (Chapter 1)

It all started with a chair. I had been hanging out with Williams, well Williams is his last name his first name is John, and ya I had sex with him in the chair, and he said something like "I've been waiting for this moment."
I had to drink a lot of apple soda to generate enough pee to take three pregnancy tests. I probably looked really stupid drinking one of those freakishly large bottles walking to my local drug store to get yet another pregnancy test."Hey Momma Koala, here for another test?" the nosy cashier asked me, and of course that's the reason I was there. I took one of those "First Response" pregnancy tests peed and waited. Then that evil pink plus sign popped up. I went to pay and the cashier asked me "What's the answer?" I just rolled my eyes paid and left. And let me tell you, it was the worst walk home ever I felt that every person was judging me .
When I got home I ran upstairs and called my best friend Mya ."I'm gonna hang myself " I said in a sarcastic way,"Emma?" She asked,"yes Mya this is Emma" I said "I'm pregnant" I said in a totally awkward way, she didn't believe me because I had always pulled pranks on her in the past, and I never had the chance to tell her I "did" Willams, I finally convinced her to believe me "oh shit. Puta" she said. That's exactly the reaction I was looking for on the first take,"How are my parents gonna react if she reacted to that like that? " I thought to myself. I asked her if she could down and help me remove the the chair, and I told her "We need to throw that curse away".