Basketball Practice (Chapter 2)

The next morning Williams had to get ready for basketball practice, so I rode my bike down to his house and his mom let me in. When I went to his room he was putting on his shoes. When I got in his room he looked surprised "Oh hey Emma. Whats up?" He asked me I walked around his room one or two times like a retard then he said "I should get going". So I looked him in the eye and said "I'm pregnant". His face totally changed like a chameleon can change color. He was stuttered "wh-what should I do?" Honestly I thought he was gonna kick me to the curb, but he acted surprisingly cavalier.
I told him not to worry about it and I should just get an abortion, he didn't mind he said he wanted the best for me. As we both were leaving the room I was behind him and saw that cute little butt of his. His mom looked really worried like one of those lost puppies. She asked what was wrong and I just told her I needed the answer for number three on our home work. That day in history class was kinda awkward. We were doing a project so I was was his partner along with Williams ex girlfriend, and it was weird to think that she doesn't know I'm carrying his " little bundle of joy ".
I could see that little eager look in her eye that she wanted to kiss him, once again. I was with Mya pretty much the whole day, she was supporting me and trying to make me feel better.