"Women Now" (Chapter 3)

That night I called this "Women Now" abortion place I found in the penny saver, I called and said "I need an abortion asap". Then the women said something that just drives me crazy "How long have you been sexually active?" Like what does that even mean? Is it like when his thing enters me it like activates the sexually thing? "How old are you" she said in that high pitch voice that made me want to rip my ears off."13" I replied, and she sounded surprised. "13!" she repeated. Ya I called so I wouldn't be judged and you're judging me, ha bitch. I called Mya and she said that she would walk with me there to that hell hole.
The next day Mya and I didn't really talk about the hole abortion thing.
During lunch everyone was staring at me cause I had like three pizzas, and like four cookies, but no one had the right to judge me cause no one knew that I had an infant growing inside my vag. And I sucks cause any time I run in athletics I throw up and every one just thinks I'm out of shape and shit. And at this point, I don't really care.
At the the end of the school day I walked to " Women Now" with Mya, and standing in front of the building was guess who, yep. Williams ex girl friend and she was like "Why are you here?"And I made up a dumb ass excuse and said "Oh I'm meeting my aunt here". When I got inside at the front counter was this creepy emo girl writing on her arm and said "Your name" I gave her my name and Mya is in the back laughing so I punched her in the vag, that shuts her up real quick. Then the girl asked me if I wanted a free condom. I took it and went to go sit down and fill out he paper work. Then I started having a panic attack. I began to sweat like a pig, I told Mya"I cant do this". And she said that I had to so I ran out. Mya came out and was confused she was like "If you don't do this your gonna have to tell people"."I know" I threw at her, I acted like it was no big deal but inside it hurt really bad.
    I knew at some point I would in fact have to face reality and tell people. And it scared me.