The Telling (Chapter 4)

The first person I told that I was not gonna get an abortion was John, he said "Oh ok we're gonna have to tell our parents you know?" I kinda felt bad for him cause it wasn't his idea to have sex, so if he gets in trouble it will be my fault. I took Mya to my house and told her I needed to tell my parents now.
When we got home I sat everyone on the couch, and I walked back and fourth fifty times, then Mya gave me the eye which meant " I needed to go ahead and spit it out" so I looked my parents in the eye and said very nervously "I'm pregnant". They looked shocked, my mom was saying "You're pregnant? I didn't even know you had a boyfriend, and even so, use protection". She was so angry and disappointed finally my dad said something "Who's the father Emma?" In a very angry voice," Williams, John Williams ". Then my dad looked surprised and asked "Williams that sweet kid ?" "Ya" I said. They were like, oh my god I can't believe this is happening, and they said let us think. So Mya and I went upstairs.
I cried like a fool then John called me and said "I told them". While I was on the phone I made a huge decision and I told him " I think we need to break up", he sounded shocked and just said "ok", and hung up, I looked at Mya who was in the corner looking like an idiot with her mouth wide open, "What the hell!" She screamed at me, I looked at her with a sorry look on my face as hot tears ran down my cheek. Later my parents called me down and said that they need to get me healthy.
The next day I was terrified, because my mom works at my school, and of course all the teachers are her best friends, and all the teachers knew me.
   I decided to tell one of those teachers son, who was one of my best friends, and also good friends with John. I told him. He was so shocked. He was very angry at me and asked me "Why did you throw your life away?" And then stormed off.