Dont Panic (Chapter 11)

The next day was stupid Monday of course that no one likes, and if people do like Mondays you better call an insane asylum because you must be crazy. Monday went by as horrible as it could. It was Thursday now and I was sitting in math class taking a stupid math test when suddenly a huge gush of water came out of my you know where, I literally just sat there staring ahead in shock then began to cry when the boy next to me saw the water on my chair then he said " Mrs.Page I think Emma's water just broke "! I just started ahead when Mrs.Page came running over to me. I began to cry non controllably. My teacher told my class not to panic even though that was to late then she called the nurse a few minutes later the nurse came storming in with a wheel chair they rolled me out to my moms room she didn't know my water had broke so the nurse threw open the door and yelled " it's time " my mom ran out of her class and her class was seeing what all the commotion. The nurse asked me if there was anything I needed I said " John Williams and Mya Contreras " ,so the nurse called the class John and Mya were in and they were in the same class together and she said " may I please see Mya contreras and John Williams a sap " they both knew what was going on they ran down the hall to me and then we were out of there we drove as fast as we could to the hospital I was in the front seat crying with pain John started to panic as well he called his parents and told them. When we got to the hospital they rolled me in a wheel chair to the back were I had changed into the gown. A few hours went buy and I was fully dilated they told me to start pushing John was holding my hand and Mya was at the end of the bed yelling at me to push. A few hours went by then there she was. I decided I didn't want to see the baby and niether did did John when it was all over Tina and Richard Brown came to see their baby. A few days later Tina and Richard took the baby home.