Getting Him Back (Chapter 8)

The stupid day went on. That night I went to Mya's house and asked her mom " is it possible to love some one forever "? She told me " it is very possible but the person you should love is a person who is always there for you even in bad conditions " . It hit me I knew who I loved. I told Mrs. Contreras that Mya and I will be back, we went to my local drug store and bought like 100 cherry chapsticks. Then my mom took us to the school . The next day after the guys basketball practice I waited around the corner for Williams to go to his locker,when he opened it all one hundred of the cherry chapsticks came tumbling out. He cleaned them up with a huge smile on his face and that made me smile.After Spanish class he came up to me and said "did you put like 100 chapsticks in my locker"? " Ya I think that was me" I said smiling " why" he asked with a huge smile on his face " because I know you love them, and um uh I I think I'm in love with you " he just smiled " I made a horrible mistake when I broker up with you" I said smiling, then I began to tear up and he lifted my chin and kissed me .
I see a few people out of the corner of my eye and one if them is Ana and she has the dirtiest look on her face. Then I said " the baby starts to kick like crazy any time I think of you cause my heart beats really fast".
"Really"? He asked then I took his hands and placed them on my belly and a tear rolled down his face when he felt her kick . Then my Spanish teacher came out to see what all the commotion was and saw us and was probably thinking " those thots ",but all that was on my mind was that I was madly in love with John .