Run "Away's".

/|TW! VIOLENCE|\

———————————————————————

Tommy was rushed into a room with the door closed behind him. It was Wil who brought him in there. For what though? That he didn't know.

"Look, you need to stay in here okay?" Tommy could make out his voice was angered yet worried.

"Fine. For how long?" The boy had asked the man.

"Not long." The dark brown haired man revealed. Tommy agreed, he trusted the guy so he took his words truthfully.

The man walked out of the room and shut the door behind him. Tommy was confused at it but he'd probably get news after the Wil came back.

———————————————————————

There was another blonde now in the house, except this one wasn't Tommy, it was Wil's Father. The younger man in the room walked to his Father in the living room.

"Hello Father." Wil uttered, he wasn't afraid of his Father, but he could be scary at some points. And if he found what he was doing with the kid. Yeah that's bad to even think about.

"Why did you rush into your room?" The older blonde had turned his head to look at Wil.

"Oh uh, nothing." His voice was quick and shaky.

"Either you tell me. Or I find it myself." The boy's Father had warned. He couldn't find Tommy. He'd make him turn the kid in, that wasn't going to happen. He was going to help him, not betray him.

"It's nothing Father.." Wil's tone was defeated. He'd find out one way or the other. Like he did with his power.

———————————————————————

"Why the hell are you hiding your hands?" The blue eyed Father's tone was harsh.

"Nothing Father." The child has chimed in. He wanted to keep this a secret. Not everything had to be said.

The man grabbed the boy's arm revealing vines growing off of them. Flowers started to bloom as well, just starting at that point.

"Oh wow. Come along Wil, you're going to be become a hero. Someone who will help others, like me." His Father had insisted. Wil didn't want to. He wanted to be normal. Not a hero everyone knows and loves.

———————————————————————

Wil had shaken that thought away, if his father never knew about his power. He would have finally been normal. But his daydreaming got the best of him. His father was already walking to his door. The door he had Tommy in. Wil couldn't do anything but stand in shock and worry. His body felt frozen. He wanted to stop his Father, but he couldn't.

The door was opened and he could tell his Father's face, he seen Tommy's first full of betrayal and shock, then anger. He must have thought Wil betrayed him. He wouldn't. He wouldn't. He wouldn't.

The oldest man had grabbed Tommy by the arm and dragged him out to Wil. Hopefully Tommy could tell by his face of shock he didn't betray him.

"Care to explain why this kid is here? I told you if you found him bring him to XD. Didn't I?" The old blonde had yelled. It brought Wil back to reality, and Tommy, Tommy tried not to listen to the yelling. He didn't like that. If there were two things he completely hated it was eye contact, and yelling.

The older boy's face wasn't shocked anymore. It was angered. By the look you could tell he was pissed.

"Oh I don't know maybe because I'm trying to help the kid?!" Wil had protested. Tommy could tell this was going to be a fight. He hadn't even noticed his tail wasn't noticeable anymore. In this case it was probably good, that man didn't need to know more about Tommy. He could have opinions, he seemed like a jerk anyways.

"Are you trying to get smart with me? Because you know it won't end well Wilbur." His Father said in a rage. So his name was Wilbur? It felt right to call him Wil though.

"So what if I am? You always try to make things like your way is the only right way. Which isn't even true for shit! I don't see you trying to help the kid like I am?!" Wilbur had swore. Tommy didn't know how to feel about Wil's Father. He seemed rude, but it's like you can't see any kindness in the guy.

"Oh yeah okay then show me what you've helped him with." His father said sarcastically. Wil had turned his head to Tommy, he knew exactly what he meant. Seconds later revealing the ears and tail he had before.

The other blonde stood in a shocked anger. Why was he angry? He started to walk to the kitchen. Wil seemed to know exactly what he was going to do, and he covered Tommy like a shield. The boy couldn't see what was going on, he could only hear.

"Wil. Move the hell out of the way." It was his father speaking. It sounded like a whisper, but yet so loud?

"No. You're not doing what you did to me. To him." Wil put forth. What did he do? Wil never said anything about his Father. Maybe it's a touchy subject?

"If you won't move. I'll make you." His father warned. He wanted to push Wil out of the way. He didn't deserve any trouble for helping Tommy. It was Tommy fault for being the way he was. Wil was just kind enough to help.

He heard a blade hit skin, soon cut off with a punch. Not a soft one either, like brutal. Tommy didn't even notice the man in-front of him fall. Showing his father, with a bloody hand, and a small kitchen knife with blood upon it. No wonder Wil never talked of his Father. This is guys isn't a hero. He's a villian.

He man walked over to Tommy, and grabbed his left ear, Tommy wanted to attack the guy right here, right now. But the minute he tried to he felt a blade slice his ear. He looked back at the Father, he sliced a piece of his ear off!? It was small but it meant no more point on the ear. Tommy couldn't remember what else happened after that. But all he felt was rage.

He went to attack. What he wanted to do.

The last thing he remembered was blacking out.

I guess he'll find out what he did when he awakes. But if he got to Dust. If he wasn't already dead, he'd be dead. Nobody. And he meant nobody. Will touch Dust.