~Here Comes Cupid~

Behold C.A Cupid, adpoted Son of Eros, God of Love. He currently attends Monster High, but is about to discover that another school is in need of his very special talents. Fairtale destinies are now anything but certain. Will princesses end up with their Princes? Will the rebel students now find love? These relationships will need Cupid's help to end happily ever after.

I was stood by my locker being very careful of my watching. After all, I couldn't be caught watching Cupid. As I was about to close my locker, a familiar voice filled my ears. "Hello, Fair lady. I am Hopper Croakington the second and I am in desprate need of your council." He tells me earning a slight snicker as I crouch a little. I had already kissed Hopper once before and I wasn't falling for it again. 

"Sorry Hop, I ain't kissing you." I said, picking him up and bringing him over to Cupid. "But I'm sure that this Fair and Kind gentleman might be able to help you." I tease Cupid who blushes a little as I say this. Then an idea popped into his head as I placed down the frog. "I know just what every frog needs to become a prince." He says and quickly plants a kiss on Hopper's head almost like he wasn't trying to get me to see. 

And Hop transformed back into a dude alright. "Hey there, you're Cupid. I think they should call you 'Cute-pid'." He half heartedly flirts earning a smile and laugh from me as Cupid doesn't seem impressed by the pickup line. And then with a poof, Hopper was a frog in my hands again. He looked less than impressed by that fact. "Blast! If only I possessed my poetic skills while in human form." He croaked out before looking past me.

"But so flustered I become near the beauty that is Thorne." He cooed and I smiled. I was happy that Hopper was one of those few people who were very open about having a thing for not just girls but guys too. I found that out after I became his secret confidant once he lost his crush on me. He was happy he found someone who was chill with him being Bisexual. Cupid smiled at him and pulled out his mirror tablet. 

"You know what? I got this. Tell me how you feel about Thorne." Cupid tells Hopper as he began recording. Hopper was more than happy to expell his feelings about the Son of Sleeping Beauty, who was said to be just as fair as Snow White. Later on that night, Thorne met Hopper on one of the balconies by the gardens where we lay in wait. "Hopper?! Wait, you're the secret admirer who wanted to meet here?" He questions the boy.

"I mean, look. First you sent me a basket of chocolate covered flies, then a smelly bouquet of swamp grass." He reminds the boy and I knew what was coming. "I'm sorry Hopper, but I'm just not into guys." Thorne told him as I'm hoisted up onto Cupid's shoulder. I pressed play on the video and suddenly the audio of Hopper's heartfelt words filled the space. "Hopper, I'm sorry, but I'm just not into guys." Thorne repeated to Hopper before he leaves.

"Hey Cupid, (y/n)." A familiar voice calls and I glance back. Dexter Charming. Daring may not have thought so, but with those glasses he was...incredibly cute...not in a I'd date him kind of way but in a little brother kind. But cause my focus was broken I had lost grip on not only the railing I was using to keep my balance but also Cupid's shoulder. I let out a squeal as I went down, getting Hopper's attention. 

Greatfully, it wasn't too far to the ground and I only bruised my butt and lost my breath when I hit the grass. I groaned as I glanced up at Cupid and Dexter. "I'm never doing that again." I chuckle as the two help me up. I gave Cupid back his Tablet and kissed his cheek. "That was fun, let's do it again sometime." I shout to him as I waved Hopper goodnight. I had even giggled at the note that Cupid had left on my locker the next day.

Someon should call you Cute-pid ~ C.A Cupid <3