Chapter 20: Old Coldplay works wonders.

• Dedicated to Everyone Reading This

Yes, you do see and early update, BUT it's very important to read the note at the end of this chapter.

While I hope you love this chapter, I still hope you love me.

really :(

I'm as annoyed as I hope you are. I've also been a grumpy jerk for a while now.

The song to the side is of relevance, Sparks- Coldplay.

I'm sorry, just incase I piss anyone off.

__________________________________________________________________________

After the awkward situation with his father, Ryan was a little quiet.

The fact that there was loud music and a lot of people dancing added to his mood.

A couple of people- whom I presume were his cousins, came and initiated polite conversation about themselves with him-

On seeing his reaction- which involved being a complete killjoy, and groaning whenever any of them began talking, they quickly voiced out their opinion of him, and how much they thought he sucked and was a dick, they moved on to the dance floor and fraternized with his brother- Damien’s friends.

I know I make it sound like he was being a grouch- but he wasn’t. It only happened when a Davidson or a Blake walked up to us.

Otherwise, he was the life of the party- Our little party.

Tee was all over the place, dancing like no one was watching- which actually is kind of the wrong metaphor to use here, since all anyone with eyes could do was stare her down.

Ameya was watching over her, and moving from foot to foot- Either embarrassed about his best friend’s pretty clumsy dance moves, or the fact that he couldn’t dance to save his life.

Caleb on the other hand, had his eyes set on whom he called “The prettiest girl in the room”

Basically the one with what had to be the shortest dress in the history of the world, and the highest platform heels.

Evidently, she hated herself and had no self-worth.

Just like how Caleb liked them.

Ryan and I were in our corner, sipping soda and having our fun, complaining about the music, and how much fun we would have had if there were to be a live band and maybe a Mosh-Pit, despite our dislike for greasy hair.

Of course, when his cousins came over, he turned into super-grouch.

But that was only with them.

Over the thumps of Rihannas latest hit, and my hips keeping in time, enjoying myself in a quiet way, I noticed a flash of green pass me by- and my heart stopped beating.The only person bold enough to wear that was someone I did not want to talk to.

Ever.

Arya Shankar. 

What was she doing here?

Feeling me stiffen, Ryan turned to me, his eyebrows scrunched up in a manner that I found only more and more attractive each day.

“What’s up?” He asked me, raising his voice, so as to be heard above the sound of the music and people having fun, toasting to Damien.

It was amusing that I’d not even seen his brother yet. I kept looking out for someone who resembled Ryan- but to no avail.

“I think I saw Arya.” I told him, truthfully.