Chapter 18: Oh, Tee!

For BringLilyTheHorizon, because BEATLES.

That's why.

NOW All I'm going to say is, This message marks the date 21-12-12. And I'm not even dead, or dying.

HAHA TO THAT! THE OREO WAS WAY MORE ACCURATE THAN ANYTHING! 

Well, Just ALSO saying Hi.

BYE!

ENJOY THIS! COMMENT ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL!

I'm tired as shit, and haven't edited this. Sorry if my language bothers you.

Really. No, Really. 

No. NO?

I need to stop. I'm sorry about that-

Here ya go!

___________________________________________________________________

I cringed at the high pitched shrieks of “Ryan?” “Ryan!” and the sound of baby feet thumping against the ground, signaling that they’d seen the boy who’d been interfering with each and every one of my thoughts.

Many things happened at once.

My mother went in for a hand shake that turned into an awkward (for him) hug; The boys pushed past my mother and hugged his knees, nearly tripping him in the process,

Aria snapped out of her torture-Val mode, and hopped over the couch to seat herself down next to Kyle- who looked excruciatingly funny in his pose- and to hold his hand and giving it a light squeeze.

It suspiciously looked like they’d spoken about this behind my back and I felt my face flush at what all Aria could have told him.

My mum opened the door wider, inviting him in, and for the slightest bit of a moment, our eyes met.

I couldn’t help but laugh at the lanky boy at my door, being hero-worshipped by my two nephews.

My laughter was cut short by the sight of Kyle roughly getting up and saying “Mother, for the sake of all things sane, let him come in.” and then walking into the kitchen, for no apparent reason.

Awkwardly stepping in, I walked over to where Ryan was, and stood next to him, eager to leave.

“I got your text.” He whispered to me, while the boys clambered for his attention.

“It wasn’t me.”

“Thank god. I thought you’d damaged your brain or something.”

Smirking to myself, I kissed everyone in the room goodbye- and almost stepped out the door- but was stopped by Kyle.

He had an evil glint in his eye, and I’d come to familiarize myself with this look ever since I was a little girl.

It meant trouble.

And I thought becoming a dad meant maturity.

“So, where are you kids going?” He asked, stressing on the word ‘Kids’.

On account of me shooting what have to be the deathliest glares ever, I was too slow to answer him. Sensing the tension in the air, the boys muffled their giggles, and Aria was shaking with laughter. My dad, having already briefed Ryan in a scary-dad sort of way, was shaking his head at how ridiculous Kyle was being (Hopefully) and trying to hold his conversation with Aria.