Part One

Anna is Portrayed by Saoirse Ronan
I Don't own the plot or characters of Midsommar, I only own Anna.

(Dani's POV.)
Dani Ardor was worried more so than usual as she looked at her computer with an email from her older sister Terri pulled up.
It read, "I can't anymore - Everything's black - mom and dad are coming too. Goodbye."
She stared at her screen and felt her anxiety rising, not knowing whether to call her twin Anna or her boyfriend Christian. She knew talking with Anna would probably be the better call as Anna always made her feel better. On the other hand, she didn't want to freak her out with another one of Terri's ominous messages. So, she made the decision to call her boyfriend Christian.

"Hey..." she heard Christian answer.
Dani felt her self calm a bit with him answering, "Hey Baby. What are you up too?"
"Oh just smoked some resin at Mark's and now we're getting pizza."
"Oh nice" Dani Heard a gaggle of  'hi Dani's in the background.
"Yeah - he's saying hi right now, over and over." Christian told her.
"Hi Mark"
She hears Christian telling Mark what she said through the phone

"So I was just calling to see if you were still wanting to get together?" Dani asked him.
She hears the confusion in his voice when he asks her, "Oh - did we talk about doing something tonight?"
"I mean, not concretely. I was just seeing." She responded.
"Uh, well - okay. Yah. I should be able to swing by. Do you want me to bring Anna too?"
Dani felt herself relax a little bit more, "No it's all right. I know she'll probably want to go straight home and sleep."

However the calm went away when she heard him ask the following question.
"Yeah. Okay... How's the sister situation?"
"Well. I've now sent her three emails and still no response... I'm starting to get nervous."
"I'm sure it's fine" he told her.
"Yeah. Probably. I hope so."
"She does this every other day, Dani. And only because you let her."
Dani could hear the annoyance in his voice as he spoke.
"Well I don't LET her" Dani protested, "She's bipolar."
"I know, but you do, though, babe. You go straight to crisis mode."
"Well - but she's my sister. And even you and Anna admitted this last email was different..."
"Okay, but is it, though? It's still another clear ploy for attention - just like the other panic attacks she's given you."

Dani wanted to argue with him about this or even bring up that it's not just her that from what Anna's told her she's also freaked out with Terri's behaviour. That should also be a sign for a concern as Anna is the one out of the three sisters who always seems to be able to hide away her more concerning feelings. But she decides not too and to just bury her frustration.

"Okay. Yeah. You're right. You are right."
"The more you respond, the more she's encouraged to keep this crap up." He tells her.
"No, I do know you're right. I just needed to be reminded. Thank you. I'm really lucky to have you."
"Me too."
"I love you."
"Love you too" He responds but you hear the uncertainty in his voice.
"Okay, see you later?"
"Yup."
"Okay. "Bye Mark!"
"All right. Love you. Bye." She tells him before she hangs up the phone.
Dani knew that she probably should have called Anna instead.

Author Note: Hi there, this is my first fanfic so the writing may not be the best. I hope to go back and edit later once I finish. I hope you enjoy!