Chapter 14: A Superintendent's Visit

In the Gym Shower Room:

The girls are waiting for Sun to get clean up before the superintendent shows up. While Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Screwball are waiting out of the showers.

"Hey Sun are you doing okay?" Rainbow asks asks concern.

"I fine, but the chocolate syrup is very hard to get out of my hair," Sun answers still in the shower.

"I still can't beleive you save Trixie of all people," Applejack says in concerns.

"I don't think it was a problem, but I still can't believe those boys will do this kind of sick joke," Sun says washing the soap out of her hair and it's all clean up. Then Sun turns off the water figuring she got all the chocolate syrup off of her now.

"Okay I'm finish can you girls hand me some towels," Sun asks.

"Here you go one for you and one for your hair," Applejack replied handing Sun the towels still in the shower.

"Thanks guys. I was a big mess," Sun says as she is arranging the towels on her.

"I hope Rarity has your new clothes finish before someone comes in and see this mess," Screwball says worried.

In the Fashion Room:

Rarity and Fluttershy are putting the finishing touches on Sun's new outfit. Rarity is a fantastic fashionista and Fluttershy is really good with sewing and using a needle and thread just like Rarity.

"There," Fluttershy replies.

"We're finally finish with Sun's new outfit," Rarity replies happily.

The outfit is Rarity and Fluttershy made is a yellow dress with a black strip on the stomach and the shimmering yellow red sun on the left side of the dress. She have for her is a small orange elbow length blouse jacket, black knee length tights and purple shoes with yellow heel low heels orange and yellow lace and symbol for yin and yang, and orange socks. She also has a yellow, orange and purple bracelets for accessories.

"Her outfit looks amazing!" Pinkie screams happily.

"I know right. She is going to love it," Rarity says excited.

"I agree. She'll look lovely in it," Fluttershy complements on the outfit.

"Hmm. I wonder if I should put her hair in a ponytail or in a braid," Rarity thinks about making a hair do for Sun.

"No time for that Sun needs this pronto," Pinkie screams putting the clothes in a bag.

"She's right," Fluttershy agrees.

"Very well then," Rarity says feeling a little disappointed.

"Then Rarity says, "At least let me brush her hair,"

"Okay," Pinkie says.

In Principal Celestia's office:

Principal Celestia is busy with some paperwork before the superintendent gets here with Vice Principal Luna. Just then Ms. Cheerilee, and Cranky Doodle show up in her office with Big Boy and Runt.

Seeing them here it can only mean one thing. Those two were up to their old tricks again. And they are going to be in trouble again.

"Hello Principal Celestia," Cranky says in a slightly angry tone.

"Hello Cranky, Ms. Cheerilee, and I can see Big Boy and Runt are here as well," Celestia says in firm tone.

"Okay, what did those two did this time?" Luna ask feeling like there's no surprise to the boys action.