You and your husband/wife met you and your ex part 3

Taurus: you and Leorio meet you and Gon
You where glaring at Leorio as he looked at the other women in the club. Don't ask why you were in a club, you just were. You stand up and walk over to Leorio and drag him to the car, then start the engine. As your driving Leorio asks why your mad. "Im mad because you were looking at other women." You say angrily. When you and Leorio get home you go into the bathroom. As your in there, an unknown force pulls you into the closet. You scream for Leorio who promptly comes running in only to be pulled in too. When you next open your eyes, you look around and see that you are in the old apartment you owned with Gon. Your younger self hears the noise and comes running into the room. (Y-you l-leorio g-Gon YY- younger you)
YY-WHAT THE-
Y-shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's ok
YY- YOUR STANGERS AND YOUR IN MY APARTMENT. THAT IS CLEARLY NOT OK.
Y- where's Gon
YY- He's here...
Y- we're not going to hurt you. I'm you from the future.
YY- you are???
Y- yes, and this is Leorio from the future.
Yy-that's kind of cool. Gons at work.
Y- oh... he's working to be a Hunter right?
Yy- yah... I don't want him to though. It's a dangerous job and I don't want him to get hurt... I also don't want to be a hunter myself..
Y-that sucks...
L- he should be spending time with you!
Yy- I mean yah but...
Your younger self sighs which sets off a spiral of motion for you and Leorio. You wake up again in his arms.
Y- love you
L- love you to