3. All I Ever Wanted Was You to Love Me Back

I really should stop posting new chapter at 7 a.m

Also, isn't he the most beautiful person you've ever seen?

Enjoy xx

——————————

Unfortunately Niko's plans about crashing at my place and make me feel better did not come true. Instead he was half asleep on that uncomfortable looking tiny hospital chair next to my also not so comfortable bed. I was crying and drinking all night in Niko's arms, I threw up several times and we had no other option than to come over for a serum to the emergency room. We were here almost an hour and a half for now and the serum that connected to my arm was about to finish any minute now. I was feeling a lot better physically but mentally I was still a mess.

I pressed the red button when I saw the serum bottle was empty. Niko woke up as the nurse was freeing me out of the plastic needle and telling me that I can finally go home. I thanked her and took Niko's hand. He helped me get up and we slowly, silently walked our way back to the entrance. It was morning already and the shining sun hurt my eyes since I didn't have my sun glasses with me. I shielded my right hand to my eyes and looked at Niko under my hand.

"Thanks... for everything."

"Always." He smiled and squeezed my hand a little to state that it was okay.

This was not Niko's first time helping me out a time like this. Unfortunately, I've been there before for several reasons. I knew I wasn't an easy person to deal with so I was very thankful to Niko for always being there for me. We've been best friends since forever and I've always been closest to Niko, besides Joel, among the guys even though we were all pretty close to each other.

We had to took a bus home since we left my apartment in a hurry and forgot to take money and all we got was the money in our pockets. I slept on Niko's chest for the whole ride and we both took a nap in my bed since we both didn't get much sleep last night. I woke up to the noises coming from my living room. Niko was not next to me and soon I figured we got some guests judging by the noises. I sighed deeply and went to my bathroom to wash my face. I looked at the mirror and the reflection I saw freaked me out. My pale skin was screaming what happened to me last night. My eyes were puffy and red, my hair was a mess and overall, I was looking like a walking dead. I brushed my teeth and went to the living room.

"Look who's up." Niko said to the others from my kitchen counter as all of the guys turned around to see me. But of course one of them was missing. Aleksi walked to me and pulled me in a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest while he's supporting me to stand up. I was still not feeling so great.

"You look amazing." Tommi said in a playful tone as he moved his eyebrows up and down. I showed him my middle finger without even moving my head from Aleksi's chest.

"Give her a rest, man." Aleksi said and then he gently kissed the top of my head. He was the most caring one among the guys and I loved that about him.

"Somebody's gotta cheer her up." Tommi rolled his eyes at us and drank the rest of his beer.

"Oh god, I don't wanna see even the slightest bit of alcohol for a while." I felt nauseous by even the idea of consuming the liquid.

"Yeah, we heard about your little incident." Olli said from the rocking chair across the room. I sent a death glare to Niko and he held his hands up as an innocence act to response.