6. I'm So Sorry

Thank you guys so much for 1K. It really means a lot to me🖤

I love reading your comments so please keep them coming. Thank you again for all the support.

Enjoy xx

———————————

"This is amazing. Look at the hardwood floors. This is all looking so fancy!" Joonas was screaming and jumping up and down in the middle of their new house. He was running's from a corner to another and pointing every little detail in excitement like a little child.

"So, this is your first time seeing a hardwood floor I guess?" Aleksi asked with an amused face. He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the big windows that opened to the little backyard. We have finally rented a house for the guys after a week and it's been a long, busy week. They were all happy about the decision. The house was not too big but definitely not small either. It had two stories and a little backyard with a grill and outside table in it. Guys would all have their own rooms, an extra room too actually, and it was a nice place to live in for the next 4 months. Just that, it was not as close to my apartment as the former one but still, this house was still only 15 minutes away from mine with walking distance.

"I'm so glad that you guys settled in this one. I like the tiny little garden." I said opening the glass door next to Aleksi and stepped into the yard. I sat on the picnic table and the others soon followed me.

"I liked it too. Plus, I can keep my stuff in that extra room. You guys are not gonna need it anyway. Why would fill up Aurora's apartment with all that chunky music stuff." Joel said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and looked at the guys.

"You mean your guitar?" Tommi asked while nodding his head. "I wouldn't call that 'chunky' but sure, go ahead. It's going to be your room anyway." He shrugged his shoulders and sipped his beer.

"You guys are gonna give me a room?" Joel raised his eyebrows.

"Sure. We give you guys a week. Then Aurora's gonna kick you out and I'm not sleeping with you. Again." Niko said laughing and shrugging his shoulders.

"Hey!" I said and punched Niko's arm. "I'm not gonna kick him out." I said while Niko rubbing the spot I hit. "Not in a week." I then added and winked at Joel. He rolled his eyes at us while guys and I are laughing.

"I'll find my own place, away from all of you." Joel spoke in an offended voice and crossed his arms on his chest. I got closer to him and cupped his face and looked at him smiling but he refused to look at me.

"Aww, are you upset?" I squeezed his cheeks and he started to chuckle. I got even more close to him and caressed his cheeks.

"Geez, get a room already." Olli said as raised his hand up to block the view of Joel and me kissing.

"You want some?" Aleksi asked Olli and leaned over him with his kissing face.

"Psh. In your dreams." Olli pushed Aleksi's face away and got up to get inside. Aleksi looked after him with a fake heartbroken face.

"Hey, sugar boy, may I fix your broken heart?" Joonas asked Aleksi and put his hand on black haired one's cheek. Aleksi nodded in excitement and they got closer to each others.

"Oh my God, they're about to kiss. Where's my phone? Give me my phone!" Niko started to yell at us and quickly got up to look for his phone. While he was spinning around the table, Joonas gave Aleksi a very small peck on the lips and they pulled away laughing. Niko fell on his knees and screamed in tragedy.

"Noo! I couldn't film the greatest moment on the history!" He put his head on the ground and faked a cry. Tommi nodded his head in annoyance while Joel and I were laughing hard as well as Aleksi and Joonas.