4. There Is No God Here, Darling

Guess who's posting a new chapter at 6.30 in the morning? Yep, that's me.

This chapter contains a fairly described sex scene so I'm gonna have to ask those underages to leave. I wanted to write that down as a trigger warning so those who would be uncomfortable reading that stuff can skip this chapter. It kinda is a filler chapter anyway.

Also, this is one of my favorite looks of Joel. With his stubble and his hair up in a FUCKING BUN. He looks simply gorgeous.

Please let me know what do you think on the comments. It really means the world to me and keeps me going. Thank you for all the support🖤

Enjoy(;

————————————

Back in the days, when we were young and drank until we black out almost every night, we had a near-orgy-experience. We all woke up half naked and got hickeys all over our bodies. No one remembered anything about that night and to this day we still didn't know what happened. So that became an inside joke for us through time, whenever one of us walkes on to someone, we would say something like "Great, we're having an orgy again!" That helped the awkwardness of the situation everytime but right now, with Joel's body pressed against mine and lust on his eyes, I knew we both didn't want to turn this into a joke.

"I guess you're about to leave, man." Joel threw Niko's clothes back at him without even looking at him. His right hand was still in my butt, supporting me between him and the wall.

"Sure, have fun and use protection." Niko grinned at us and winked at me before leaving my apartment.

"Now, where were we?" I asked while running my fingers down on Joel's chest over his shirt.

"I think we were about to have sex?" He said in an asking voice, tilting his head a little to the side. Damn, he was so hot.

"Hmm, how about you fuck me, hard?" I thought a little teasing would be fun but it didn't go any further because Joel's eyes got darker when he heard those words. He violently threw himself on me and kissed my lips harshly while his hands squeezing my butt hard.

"God, you're hot." He said in between his breaths. He put me back on my feet and then quickly grabbed my hand to pull me to the couch. He basically threw me at it and a devilish grin appeared on my face to his harsh movements. He took his shirt off and threw it somewhere in the room right before hovering above me. I slowly leaned on my back as he was getting closer. He was looking deep into my eyes and I could see his passion by the way he looks.

I took a deep breath when he finally slowly pressed his lips against my neck. He stayed there for a while before slowly opening his mouth and giving me wet kisses. His movements was so slow that it was driving me insane.

"God, this feels good." I whispered into his hair as he started to slowly run his tongue down my neck. His warm breath was hitting my skin and my heartbeats were going crazy already. I wanted him so bad, yet I wanted this to last forever. He slowly pulled the robe off my skin and revealed my breasts. His eyes wandered over them for a while, he looked amazed and I liked how my body fascinated him. My smirk faded when he put his lips on my left breast. His other hand was playing with my right nipple and I could pass out any minute now.

I let out a quiet moan when I felt his teeth pulling my nipple so slightly. I tucked my hands into his messy hair and pulled some of them, making him moan. He sucked right above my nipple and left his mark there before lifting his head up to look at me. He slowly opened the bottom part of my robe while looking my eyes deeply and I felt his hand brushing down my skin so slightly to his way down.