Prologue

"because of you I lost my father. I will make sure that you all pandavas also go through the same pain that I have went through" she shouted.Tears made their way down her cheeks her eyes held anger,pain, revenge and a fire that wanted to destroy everything right now that came in its way.

He said calmly " its not my fault I have did nothing believe me. He  was the one who wanted to wage a war against hastinapur he was greedy for hastinapur's throne so we had to take him with as a prisoner to hastinapur but our cousins purposely killed him so that you will create enemity with us but whatever it is you have lost the war and as per rules you will have to marry me may it be willingly or unwillingly"

she shouted "never I will never marry a monster like you, you are my father's murderer I will never marry you"

he forcibly held her hand and pulled her towards mandap and shouted "just shut your mouth I said you will marry me may it be willingly or unwillingly or by hook or by crook because you have lost the war "

she sat there like a body without a soul and their marriage took place.

he held her hand forcibly and took her to hastinapur.

Stay tuned to know more in further updates.

Please do vote and comment.