SPECIAL CHAPTER

"Dad! Dad! Please buy me that toy, I wanna play the gun!... Dad?" Napatingin ako sa anak ko nang magsalita ito.

Maia Kristell, Our first born.

She really look like her mother. She's so beautiful. She's just seven years old. But her mind is like a teenager.

I glanced at that gun she's referring. She's a girl, but she loves to play guns. Bow and arrows. She loves to play that.

"Baby, you know—"

"But Daddy, I wanted that. Daddy please, pretty please," I sighed.

Okay, if she use her charm. Wala na Akong magagawa.

"Okay okay. We will buy that. But promise me, don't tell your mom about this. I'm sure she will 'sermon' me"

I see her smiles and hug my neck.

"Thank you Daddy, I love you. Your the best Daddy ever!" Nambola pa!

Were here in this mall. Burger can't go with us because she is pregnant to our third baby.

Karga karga ko ang aking anak. Dahil baka mawala. Mahirap na. Baka mabaliw ako.

Masaya itong kasama. Kaya ngalang laging may pina bibili. But that was okay with me. I will buy what they want as long as I can afford it.

They are not spoiled. They are so respectful. They are lovable and sweet like there mother.

                        "Mommy! Mommy! We're here! Mom! Look at my new toy. It's amazing, Dad buy it for me. Look," she's so honest.

Burger looked at me. Hindi talaga marunong magsinungaling ang anak ko. Mana sa Momy Niya.

"MK? What did I told you about that? Hmm? Baby?" Damn!

Maia or should I say MK, pouted.
No one can resist her beauty and cuteness.

"But Mommy, I really love playing this. Please Mommy?" Burger sighed and looked at me.

I just shrugged my shoulder.

"Okay okay, Just promise me.  That's the last one, you will not going to buy another one. Can you promise that? MK?"

I saw how my MK smiled to her Mom. And hug her mom.

"I love you, Mommy."

In her age of 7 she already knows how to read. To talk in other languages. Her IQ is high!

"I love you too, MK. Go to the bathroom. Wash your hands and change your clothes," MK nodded at her mother and to me.

"Are you tired, Martin?" Im not tired. I'm will not going to tired. I have them. They are my rest. Then she kissed my lips. She looked at my friend down there and she chuckled. "Mukhang nabuhay na Naman, ang kaibigan mo," hindi nag babago ang kanyang epekto saakin.

"Burger, don't try me. We might end up love making." She just laugh ang intertwined her hands into my arms.

I can still feel our spark. The spark.

"Maeve Angelo? Daddy is here and ate MK," Burger called our second child.

MA or Maeve Angelo.

Nakita ko Kung paano itong tumakbo papunta saakin. At biglang iniangat ang kanyang kamay. He wants me to carry him.

Ginulo ko ang buhok ng anak ko at hinalikan sa pisnge. I can see the little me on MA.

"Daddy where is ate MK? I want to play with her—"

Hindi pa nito natatapos ang sasabihin ng sumingit ang kanyang ate na pababa na nang hagdan.

"I'm here MA. Let's go to our play room. Common, bumaba kana. I have something for you, I buy it earlier. Let's go MA,"

Pagkatapos ay bumaba Naman mula sa Aking pagkakarga si MA.

Then her ate hold his hand.

Inalalayan ni MK ang Kapatid niya papuntang hagdan.

"I'll call you both when our lunch is ready,"
Burger said.

"Yes mom!" The both said

I put my hands on burgers shoulder.

"I love you, Burger"

"Mahal na Mahal Kita Martin Luther,"

Sa BUHAY mag asawa, hindi mawawala ang away. Pinag daanan namin yan ni burger. Pero hindi ko hinahayaang umabot ng bukas ang away namin. I will talk to her and say sorry.

Married life is not easy, but as the pledge we promise infront of the god. We will get through all of that.

Paano ang BUHAY ko Kung hindi ko naging secretary ang Isang Kazuya Astrylle Davierra? Ang babaeng asawa kona ngayon.

My wife my life.
My family my happiness.
I have nothing to wish.
Nasa akin na Lahat.

And that was when I Marry my wife.

"Martin call the doctor, I think I'm going to give birth....."

                     WAKAS.......