Ch-5

"I guess he has arrived.....Naruto"

"Raameenn!" Menma and Narumi ran down the stairs singing the word. "Bring him up here" Kushina said loud enough for Menma and Narumi to hear. She wanted to see this Naruto in person. Name which she never got chance to call, name which created dark void in her heart.

Minato on other hand was aware of thoughts going on in Kushina's mind. He was absolute that his son can't return. The grief he has carried of letting his son slip out of his hand was something only he could know. He was actually amazed that there would be someone named 'Naruto'. I mean the name was kept after a ramen toping which only a crazy ramen lover like them could keep but again....it's not impossible to have no person with same name.

Footsteps of walking up on the stairs was heard. As the footsteps got louder so did Kushina's heart started to beat faster. And then with a *click* sound the door was finally opened. "Hey this guy has same hair and eye colour like me. Just his eyes are a bit orangish shade." said Menma as he walked in with Naruto. The chat among the group began with an introduction by Menma and Narumi.

Kushina on other hand was awestruck. She could no more hold her tears now. These were not tears of sadness, but these were the tears of pure happiness. Those blonde hairs, those blue eyes...in an instant she took him as her Naruto. For her, only her children were allowed to have such traits. Maybe it was just an excuse she made to her desperate heart which yearned of return of her child someday. 'He looks...he looks so much like how I had imagined him. He must be my son. His name is same, his hairs are yellow, he has blue eyes, all these can't be just coincidence...He has to be my son right?'.

After a long time the group finally noticed the tears coming out of Kushina's eyes. "Come here" she said looking at Naruto as she put forward her both arms. Her voice was soft with a smile plastered on her face. Naruto felt that expression so relaxing as if his whole fatigue was washed out by the melodious ring in that call. Just like when a mother calls out for her child- but then he wiped off all those thought from his mind 'what are you thinking all of a sudden Naruto? She is crying...did I do something wrong?.'

Naruto looked at Menma and Narumi who indicated him to go to her. Naruto nervously gulped and started walking towards Kushina just for his face to be cupped by her. This amazed the whole room except Minato who knew every thought of his wife. Menma and Narumi were beyond shocked by sudden behavior by their mother. "Has medicines taken a toll on her?" Menma whispered in Narumi's ears just to recieved a punch on his stomach "stupid don't say rubbish".

"Naruto..Naruto..Naruto" Kushina murmered his name quietly to herself. After keeping that name deep in her heart she was finally freed to say that. She couldn't get more of it than continously repeating his name.

Minato was sitting there with a sad look on his face 'She is thinking him as Naruto. It's not her fault as he has a lot of things similar in his looks but she needs to finally forget Naruto now. She can't replace him with someone who just happens to have traits similar like me.'
" *clearing his throat* everyone go down to the dining table and sit there. Menma, Narumi go and serve the ramen before it gets cold. Me and your Kaa-san will come in a minute. Naruto you too join us today"

Before Naruto could say something to deny the offer he was interrupted by Kushina "Yes join us we will also get acquainted".

Naruto was meeting Hokage and his wife for the first time so he decided not to deny their first offer so he just nodded his head. "So ... how much? Minato pulled out his wallet to pay for the order but Naruto quickly stopped him "No no Hokage-sama no need for it. Teuchi-san told me not to take money from you for any order".

"No no how can I eat for free after ordering something out of working hours. Here I hope this much is enough" Minato pulled out money from his wallet and forced it into Naruto's hands. "Now come on Naruto come do it fast I can't let my dear ramen to wait more for me" said Narumi. Soon the group walked down the stairs closing the door of the room leaving Minato and Kushina only in the room.