Shadows and Shade

---About a Year Later---

Walking through the halls of school, Feels so odd. Being that awhile ago the place was relegated to a Haunted Ruin in a top ten, but I guess with a Company that is worth more than me, you the reader, and the Author's entire "Career" on Wattpad, Things tend to get back to normal kind faster.

"Don't make me Erase YOU and this Story out of Existence..."

And for some reason, I think that this is best I I've felt in Years. Kasumi and me, We've been taking on Bases every week together, though I would argue she does the Heavy lifting. She's been teaching me how to fight from time to time, but I think after getting dropped kicked in my chest by a purple haired miniature, I think I'll stick to knifes. It's been good having someone like her around, but there are times where I wonder...What if I don't deserve something like this, What if there's another accident worse than the first, Keeps me up at night. 

This urgency, maybe I'm letting all this go to my head. We're fighting the guys that did the shit in the first place, and Kasumi's been getting stronger almost every time I've seen her train, More Power in her Strikes, and she looks as Fluid like nothing I've ever seen before, can damn near keep track of her sometimes, and damn do I have to mention that she's somehow getting hotter the more she trains, my God her strong legs that could crush my head, hips that I can't help to stare at sometimes. Hope that Fucker been saying their prayers and eating they're Wheaties, cuz there gonna need em for the ass kicking she got for them in round two.

There's nothing to worry about....I hope. Witch is a first, being that I lost that a long time ago.

Anon sighs as he continues down the hall in thought, but being oblivious and in being thought don't mix.

"OUCH!"

The voice brings Anon to his senses, he turns to see a girl on the ground, with oddly pink hair. Being that bumping into people is normal, you where almost inclined to leave, buuuut since you don't feel like getting a earful from Kasumi...

"Hey you doing Okay?"

He says reaching out his hand. She smiles sweetly as she looks back to Anon, and takes his hand.

"Daijobu, Arigato!"

She says giving you an Unexpected Hug, her surprisingly huge bust pressing against your chest. You awkwardly, but lightly hug back. She jumps off you looking to be introducing herself. She then notices your confusion, as she giggles.

 She then notices your confusion, as she giggles

" Hi, My name is Honoka!"

"Uh nice to meet you, Honoka. You must be one of the Exchange students."

The pink haired girl, with a Ironic cow on her shirt, looks onto you with a smile then gets a glow on her face. She says as she points.

"You must be Anon! I've heard alot about you, your soooo COOL!"