Work hours

Possible trigger warning ⚠️

Judy's POV:
I woke up to my phone buzzing. I look at the time and sigh. 4:15 am. I pick it up.
"Judy?" I hear a numb voice come through the phone.
"Yes?"
"I'm affraid that you will need to come in, it's Abe, there has been an accident" she says
I drop the phone and start to cry. I feel a hand on my back and it makes me jump.
"Judes?" I feel Jen rubbing my back. I look at her, my eyes full of tears.
"I-It's Abe" I say and she sighs. "I need to go there" I managed to say. "You go it's fine. Im sorry I can't leave the boys" she says. I nod and then stand up slowly. I go to the closet and get changed slowly. Once I was done I wiped my eyes.
Jen came over to me and hugged me. "You'll be okay, I'll be here when you get back I promise" she says and then let's go of me.

I nod and try to go downstairs quietly. I go to my car and start driving after a while I get there.

I run inside and go to Abe's room straight away. I see them tidying and I start crying and step into the wall. "I didn't get to say goodbye" I whisper. Then my boss comes over "he went peacefully" she says and rubs my shoulder.
"What happened?" I ask through my tears.
"I'm not sure, we will have to wait" she says I look in her eyes and frown.
I shake my head "he had more time" I cry again.

Jen's POV:
When Judy left I sighed. I go into Henry and Charlie's room and see that they are still asleep. I smile at them. I go downstairs and put the tv on. I watched mine and Judy's favourite show and smiled watching it. I drank her tea, the. I decided to get a blanket as it was a bit chilly and waited for Judy to get home.

Judy's POV:

After I had a drink. I went back to my car. I sighed and then started sobbing again. I started the engine, I wiped my tears away and cleared my throat.

I drive away and started to drive back home. The roads were clear but the only thing I was thinking of was getting home to Jen. I looked into my wing mirror and saw a truck moving into the next lane next to me. I frowned as the indicators weren't on. I watched it in my mirror. I saw it coming closer to me. It moved to the lane behind me.

My body jolted forward as the front of the truck bumped into my car.

HONK! The lights got brighter

I looked forward and saw the car I
in-front right in-front of me. I gasped and put my my foot on the break.

I hear the truck honk and then I fly forward and black out.

Hey! Me updating this story?! What

Anyway what do you think?