Chapter 3

Finally the time arrived for Emika to travel for Clarines. 

And here she was in her way to Wistal palace. 

When she arrived, Zen and Izana stood at the front to welcome her. Izana came forward and took hold of her hand and placed a kiss on top of it. "It's a pleasure to have you here, Princesses Emika. I am Izana wistaria, the first prince." Izana states, "It's a pleasure to meet you your highness." Emika curtsied. Then Zen came forward and bowed, "It's nice to meet you, princess Emika. I am Zen wistaria, the second prince of Clarines." "It's my pleasure Prince Zen." Emika curtsied back.

Then Prince Izana offered to show her around the castle. They walked side by side, hand in hand, for some unknown reason. Izana gave her a tour of the whole castle then to her office. Their last place to visit were the gardens. They were walking without any word, a comfortable silence between them, until a point where Emika said, "I hope you reached here without any problems after what happened there." "Don't worry about me, I reached safely but you should have paid more attention towards your kingdom." "They were just a group of bandits who tried to attack the castle but before that wanted to keep an eye on me and my sister. But thankfully we found the whole plan of them and were successful to defend the attack." Emika explained. 

"That's good to hear." Izana said, as they neared the bushes of roses, Izana picked one up and offered it to Emika, who took it , slight pink dusted across her cheeks. This man sure does knows how to charm a person. 

The sun was starting to set for the day. Emika discussed the important details with Izana and asked about from when she could start paperworks for which Izana replied as soon as she would like. 

Emika joined Izana and Zen for dinner. Emika and Zen caught up on few things over the years. The dinner passed quickly with the chatting between both of them. Izana joined in some specific matters, but they didn't interact much which Emika noticed. She was quite worried about that. Probably the responsibilities caused them to part but however she pushed the thought to the back of her mind. 

The chatting was going on until where Zen suddenly called Emika 'sister' , and when he realized, he almost choked out the meal he was eating. Izana and Emika froze in the position they were. Emika blinked several times before taking the information, swallowing the food she cleared her throat. Zen quickly stood up from his seat and bowed several times, muttering 'sorry'.

"I am extremely sorry, princess." Zen apologized, for the 21st times, "It's okay, Prince Zen." Emika waved her hands in the front. A crimson blush dusted her cheeks whereas Zen was completely red. Not just from embarrassment but also from fear, for whatever punishment he would receive from his brother. 

Izana now coughed to get their attention, "Zen please take your seat and you can call her sister, would you mind Emika ?" He asked turning towards Emika, who was seated beside her and opposite to Zen. "No, I wouldn't." Emika said, "It's just...I was surprised to hear that." She said as she focused on her food. Izana rose a brow but decided to let it slide.

Finally when the dinner was over, Izana escorted Emika to the room where she would be staying until their marriage. "Well, this would be our farewell then, Good night." He said, flashing a small smile and kissed the back of her hand. Like previous time, Emika blushed slightly but not that much like last time, probably because she became comfortable with Izana holding her hands. She also wished him 'Good night' and retired for the day.

Tomorrow's gonna be a new and fresh beginning.
_________________________________________

I am sorry if the chapter is short. Let me know your thoughts and Thank you for reading this book.