Chapter 4

A/N : Guess what! Double update!!
_________________

Izana was sitting in his office thinking about Emika. She really changed a lot. He was shocked when she killed that bandit. He remembered the time when she was even afraid to kill an ant and now she killed that bandit, not only that bandit but the whole group of bandits. Well, he didn't want to put much thought on it and instead focused on the paperwork in hand.

It's been a whole week since Emika came here and he could notice that she was getting along with everyone pretty well. She was in good terms with everyone she met during this week. And one particular event after the day she arrived, was something he couldn't forget. 

It was the day after princess Emika arrived in Clarines. She was on her way to the dinning hall. She was wearing a simple kimono dress which represented the colours of Crystals kingdom, blue and white. Not to mention, she was looking very beautiful. She took her seat, opposite to Izana (A/N -He wasn't sittingat the end of the table). Izana was thinking something, he wasn't aware of her presence until she sighed. Izana looked up to see her staring outside the window behind her back. Emika felt someone looking at her and she noticed it was Izana, "Did I interrupt you ? I apologise." She said, standing from her seat and bowing. "No.It's okay." He replied, "I didn't knew you were present, did you slept well last night ?" "Yes, Thank you." She replied. 

Before they could speak anymore, a knock in the door caught their attention and Zen entered. He apologized for countless times and took his seat beside Izana. Their food arrived and they began to eat. The breakfast was silent until Zen couldn't help but break the silence with a cough, "Lord brother, I have completed the papers you gave me earlier. It just requires your approval. " "Hm. That's good Zen, did you slept well yesterday ? I heard from Mitsuhide that you snuck out." Izana brought up the topic, Zen almost choked on his food. "Y-yes. But it was just-" He tried to explain, "It was just what ?" Izana's whole attention was on his younger brother, "Just-" He stuttered, Izana rose his eyebrow but before he could say anything, another voice interrupted them, "Prince Zen, my apologies but it's impolite to talk while eating." Emika announced, Zen froze on his seat, her face held an expression that couldn't be described, then she turned her attention towards Izana and said, "Izana atleast I didn't expect you to break tablemanners, you should keep it in mind." She ordered. For an unknown reason both the boys felt like their mother scolding them for not eating properly. Emika then realized what she said, and apologized. "I am extremely sorry! I just- can't see a person breaking rules specially tablemanners." She bowed, both were looking at her like she was their mother and gulped before dismissing her and eating in silence. Emika couldn't understand the reason for their such behaviour and was thus embarrassed. When the breakfast was over, she excused herself blushing like tomato.

Later when Emika was passing by the garden, she saw Zen sitting under a tree with two people who she assumed were his aides. She was still embarrassed and wasn't looking where she was going until she bumped into someone. She was ready to hit the ground but before she could hit, a hand caught her by her waist. She looked up to see the person who was none other than Izana. She was now blushing like crazy. "Falling for me already ?" He asked, Emika could sense the teasing voice of him, causing her to blush harder. She coughed and stood upright before bowing and muttering an apology. She just couldn't understand herself that what was happening wity her.

She saw Izana staring at her, "Am I that beautiful to stare all day ?" She mused, "Yes probably." Izana was now blushing like tomato and then turned to look at Zen and his aides. He walked towards a bush and sat down, listening to their conversation. Emika watched him with wide eyes then chuckled to herself before walking towards him. "What's so funny ?" Izana asked her, "The fact that you are spying on your own brother. Just like you did back then, eavesdropping in other's conversation." Emika replied to him, "Well, you always have to when it's your younger sibling. You don't know how much elder brother has to worry about the younger one." "Oh yeah." Izana felt like her voice just went a little bit deep and weak. But shrugged off the thought. They could hear what Zen was saying. 

"So you're saying that she's a good person ?" 

"Yep, totally! She's just amazing. I always wanted an elder sister like herself." Zen said. 

"You met her earlier ?" A blonde haired woman asked.

"I didn't knew her personally but saw her and knew who she was, she was a good friend of Lord brother along with Lady Haki and used to visit the palace a lot back then until a time, she stopped. I don't know why but I am happy that they're are engaged now." Zen replied. 

"Elder sister huh ?" Izana asked to himself, "Do I really mean that much to you ?" She asked, Izana sighed and got up before nodding. She followed him up and then they walked down the path that led further into the forest, "So, do you have any problems with being Zen's elder sister ?" Izana suddenly blurted out, Emika stopped in her tracks. Izana looked back, only to see her emotionless face. Her eyes held something which he couldn't read. She excused herself and returned inside the palace not caring that she left a person behind, watching her back slowly disappearing from his sight.

He was more than surprised. He never failed to read someone like a book, and then again it was Emika. He rubbed his temples, something about Emika was bothering him. Like something was bothering her and she wasn't opening up to everyone like she used to. However a knock interrupted his thoughts and there stood the person on the doorway, she closed the door behind her. She sat in one of the couches placed in his office. He needs to find out what was bothering her, now or never.

_________________________________________

Picture of the dress is given above and again I don't own anything. I only own some of the plots. Feedbacks are always appreciated and updates may be a little slower due to my upcoming exams. Thank you for reading.