Part 1

New York City, 2024
.

.

.

"Oh come on Fury, I just want real job, can I be a teacher, please?" Penelope just whining at Fury in his office

"Oh for god sake Pepe, you are already become S.H.I.E.L.D agent even you are the doctor here, why you want another job?" said Fury while he read his top secret document from government.

"Because I want a real job, dad please just these one if I don't like it I'll quit okay? Please dad"
Penelope sit in front of Fury and look him in the eyes "I'll do whatever you want but please let me be a teacher, please?"

Fury just sighing because of Penelope stubborn act.

"Okay, but It's just for 1 year okay? I want you to help our friends, Stark corp. I know they need more doctor or scientist for their labs"

"Wait, Stark corp? Okay I'll help them but do they know I'm your daughter, dad?"

Nick Fury just shake his head

"Nope, negative just Potts and her daughter, Morgan. I'll introduce you as one of the doctor from here. So, they can equally treat you Pepe"

Penelope just smile after her dad said that to her, she always proud to her dad even the world doesn't know that she's the daughter of director of S.H.I.E.L.D except agent Hill.

"Thanks dad, I'll go to the school I want to work for dropping my CV, bye dad have a good and nice day" said Penelope with smile on her face, Fury just salute her like always.

.

.

.

Penelope arrive at Midtown School of Science and Technology and head to the school office room, she bring her document for the job and meet one of the staff there.

"Hello, miss can I meet the headmaster? I'm Penelope Baker"

Both of the shake hands and the lady introducing herself.

"Oh miss Baker, right he is waiting for you in his office, I'll escort you there. My name is Catherine Brown"

"Nice to meet you and thank you Miss Brown"

Penelope follow her to the headmaster's office and Catherine knock at the door and open it.

"Oh miss Baker, good to see you. C'mon have a sit miss"

Penelope sit in front of the headmaster and put down the document on headmaster's table

"Thank you Mr. Morita, such an honor to be in here, your school is so clean, this is my document and I really appreciate that you choose me as one of your teacher, sir."

Mr. Morita laugh and take the document from you, he open it and impressive by your work at the laboratory

"Miss Baker, I should be take the honor, seeing young lady who already have so many awards and so intelligence want to work in my school, we are so lucky like we just win a lottery ticket"

Penelope just smile because of Mr. Morita statements.

"Thank you for your compliment sir and when I'll start to work sir?"

"Oh, you can start tomorrow and you will be the home teacher replacing the old home teacher also you will be our physics teacher, Miss Baker. Oh and Miss Baker you should put more attention to a boy on your home classroom, his name is Peter Parker because he always skip his class."

"Peter Parker? Yes, I'll looking forward tomorrow class, thank you Mr. Morita"

Penelope get up and offer her hand and both of them shake hands.