Part 4

.

.

.

New York, 2023

School had started again, Penelope drove her car to Midtown School but she saw a lot of Spider-Man posters with 'devil' and red 'X' mark written on Peter Parker's face, she couldn't help but just sigh and continued her way. When she arrived in Midtown, the situation outside the school was very crowded with many journalists and cameras, after she parked her car, Penelope immediately got out and saw all the small posters like on the road pasted on the walls of the teacher's car parking lot, she immediately took off all the posters and threw them in the trash.

When entering the teacher's room, all the teachers were talking about Peter Parker and her, as a home teacher in Peter's class, Miss Brown approached Penelope who was preparing a book for her Physics Class.

"Miss Baker, it turns out your student is Spider-Man, that's really cool, but he killed someone whom I heard was also a super hero"

Penelope immediately said

"Miss Brown, My student is not a murderer, he is a hero and one more thing, that person was killed because of his own actions," Penelope said curtly and left the teacher's room with all the noisy teachers talking about her .

.

.

As she walked down the Hallway, she saw Peter, MJ and Ned being mobbed by the students and being shouted "Devil" by the other students. Penelope immediately went to class, surprising the students because there was no bell yet, and she saw that Peter and his two friends's desks were dirty with indistinct scribbles.

The bell rang, students entered the classroom and sat in their own chairs, Peter and his two friends entered and sat down, though Peter had to clean his dirty desk full of garbage. Penelope heard all the thoughts of her students who mostly cursed Peter.

"Good morning everyone, new day in Midtown, right? So, how are you guys?"

Suddenly a student in a blue jacket, Flash said "very good Miss, but not for Peter the spider master"

'loser peter'

"I would like to ask, did all of you in this class come to Europe and see all that Peter did?"

They all said yes and Peter lowered his head even more.

"Okay, I'm just telling you that if it wasn't Peter who saved all of you, you might not be here, maybe inside this class right is just me, standing like this."

Penelope's sarcastic remarks silenced the whole class, they never thought that Miss. Baker who is always smiling and friendly could be so angry and sarcastic like that, Peter immediately raised his head and said in his mind

'Miss, don't say that'

Penelope just smiled at Peter

"If it wasn't Peter or those you know "Spider-Man" didn't save you from the disaster that someone made it, you wouldn't be here. So, Peter and you two Michelle and Ned, clean up your desks first and erase all the scribbles on your desks, and for everyone turn to page 106 we start to focus on studying."

.

.

.

Skip time

.

.

.

After her work at school was finished, she went straight to S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters and met Fury to discuss her internship at Stark corp which is now held by Pepper Potts. Turns out she's reunited with Bucky and Agent Carter