Part 5

Hey~ finally I can continue my story, maybe this will be kinda sweet yet lil bit sad for this part.

Morning time~~

In the morning, Bucky wake up without any bad dream that he always got every single night (that's weird for him) and see Penelope still sleep and soundly on his shoulder. He just look at her while trying to get up and move her slowly to her bedroom, he assume the only one door here beside the TV is her bedroom. Before he can even holding her like bridal style, Penelope wake up and make Bucky quickly sit down on sofa like nothing happen.

"Good morning Bucky" say Penelope stretching her body infront of Bucky like she known him for a long time. She get up from sofa and look at Bucky.

"Wait, you sleep with your jacket and that hand gloves Bucky? Even I don't turn on the air conditioner last night, your not feeling hot at all?"

"No, I'm fine"

'Again about the gloves' Penelope just smile at Bucky

"Oh, Bucky I have a big t-shirt you better take a shower first, I'll cook breakfast for us, wait a minute" Penelope go to her room and search for her big t-shirt.

While Penelope searching for t-shirt, Bucky just sit on her sofa and open his gloves while looking at his left arm.

"Bucky, here's the t-shirt for you" Penelope give the t-shirt to Bucky and see his left arm.

'so it's metal arm, like the one that killer arms but different color' Penelope just looking at Bucky's arm and he realise that his gloves just come off.

'Oh shit' Bucky quickly cover his arm with his gloves.

"Thanks Pepe" he just slightly smile at Penelope.

"You can go to my room cause there's only bathroom that I have and you can change your clothes and your jacket, I have big black jacket for you on top of my bed."

Penelope just smile and go to her kitchen, Bucky go straight up to Penelope's room. She just thinking about Bucky's metal arm and she suddenly remember the CCTV video from Fury way back then 'He looks like that killer or it's just me'.

Penelope glasses turn on and she quickly wear that and answer the call from Fury.

"Yes Fury, what's going on?" she prepare the breakfast on the plate carefully and put it on the counter.

"Pepe, why there's two plates there? Who the hell you slept with Pepe!"

Penelope just give him death stare. She take two cups and fill it with mineral water.

"It's just my friend, Fury. Don't make a fuss about that, so what's the call about?" Fury's hologram sit on the chair on her counter.

"Tommorow you should go to Stark. Corp and meet Mrs. Potts there for your job, remember you already promised me."

"But I haven't quit my current job, Fury"

"You should do that quickly it's almost time to go to Stark. Corp and gathering all the damn young avengers"

"It's your job not mine, I'm just giving them training session and watching their progress, that's it."

Just then Bucky come out from her bedroom and see Fury on hologram shaped sitting on the chair.