Bump In The Night - JJ Maybank

It was my third day living with the Pogues. I heard noises all around the house. John B's house was comfort, sure, but quite creaky at 3am. Everyone else was asleep in their own rooms and my throat was getting sore so I decided to attempt finding the kitchen by myself. Dumb idea.

I walk through one of the doors and squint my eyes trying to make out as much of the room as I could. I felt myself stumble and fall as my body went weak. I mumbled,

"Shit"

I put my hands out in front of my chest to attempt getting up before feeling the warmth of someone below me. A sleepy voice shocked me as I felt regret wave over me.

"Uh...Well hello there..."

I knew immediately that it was JJ, his voice so deep but recognisable. I felt his warm hands wrap around me as I quickly got comfortable with the position I was in. He moved my body to a spooning position, holding my waist lightly. I giggled slightly at the thought of annoying JJ being so sleepy that he didn't notice it was me he was cozying up too.

He hushed me slightly as he nestled into my neck. I felt his warm breath against me as I started to slowly fall asleep, quickly adjusting to my situation. My body went weak, ready for slumber until I felt something poke my backside. I coughed trying to gain his attention.

"Um... JJ, You're little friend doesn't seem so little right now."

I look over my shoulder to see him smiling widely,

"Sorry cupcake, can't be helped when someone like you is in my bed"

I felt a knot in my stomach build as I realised he knew it was me.. With my newfound confidence I started to grind against him, feeling his hardness between my ass. He groaned quietly,

"God Y/N, that's amazing.."

The praise was a complete turn on as I felt the pool of wetness forming. I kept grinding against him as he reached his hand over me, rubbing me through my pants.

I moaned slightly louder than I should have, causing JJ to shush me and put his other hand over my mouth. He put his other hand down my pants, rubbing my clit in circles, then sticking two fingers inside me. I kept grinding against him as I heard his breath quicken and the tightness clench in my core. His hot breath against my neck forcing me to bite my lip.

He stuck two of his fingers in my mouth, asking me to suck. I nodded and immediately latched onto him...

𝑆𝑎𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑟 😭 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 <3